DFC Trading Challenge

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
eaymon
Trader

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by eaymon »

ncoyte » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 am wrote:

Hi Eaymon,

There seems to be an error on your MyFxBook setup. Kindly have a look to get your progress view able.

Cheers.

KJ.
its public now...
ncoyte

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ncoyte »

Alright guys, ZumZum has now reached the $5000 USD as required, we are now waiting to see that he holds it until July 31st, 2017.

The lessons of this challenge is that after reaching your monthly target, you should be able to keep it irrespective of any trading circumstances that arises in the market as your monthly take home is important.

Money management is a key factor and that is what Leeds to successful long term trading plan.

Good job ZumZum.

Cheers.

KJ.
ncoyte

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ncoyte »

Hey guys, I encourage DFC members to see a post that ZumZum made on the DFC Community area. It should give you a clean out look on the reason why he took his trades on the DFC Trade Challenge http://forum.dailyforexcircle.com/viewt ... 5189d#p801
ncoyte

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ncoyte »

Great Job, ZumZum. Drop me a message with your delivery address for your laptop.

Cheers.

KJ.
Gertje
Trader

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by Gertje »

ncoyte » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:59 pm wrote:Hey guys, I encourage DFC members to see a post that ZumZum made on the DFC Community area. It should give you a clean out look on the reason why he took his trades on the DFC Trade Challenge http://forum.dailyforexcircle.com/viewt ... 5189d#p801
Hi KJ,

It seems I can't access the forum part of DFC, I can watch the past webinars, but I can't enter the discussions.

The password I set is refused, what to do?

Best,
Gertjan
fire580
Trader

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by fire580 »

I have the exact same problem :arrrg:
ncoyte

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ncoyte »

When you sign up to DFC, you are provided a link to change your password.

You should also go to the community area and then request for a new password.

If you still have troubles after trying this, kindly get hold of me via Skype and I will sort you out.

My Skype ID is: Skrillaflow

Cheers.

KJ
ncoyte

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ncoyte »

The winner of the DFC Trading Challenge (ZumZum) has successfully received his brand new Dell Trading Laptop.

If you had participated in the challenge and couldn't make it through, don't give up as you can be the next profitable trader.

Keep up with the DFC Trading Rules and you will be good.

Cheers.

KJ.
ZumZum
Trader

DFC Trading Challenge

Post by ZumZum »

Well received to happy user :yahoo: :clap: :party: :!!:
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG
Thanks KJ for this great opportunity. :hi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”