Years too late but still interested

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
waza
Trader

Post by waza »

just curious how many people lurk Cj's threads? is it worth staying here?
" Out of complexity, find simplicity "
DerNick52
Trader

Post by DerNick52 »

Good question.

I got a few PMs from a few people who are interested, but nobody wants to discuss about the topic or ideas.
Generally I think that most new people are trading options with TradeRepublic on their smartphone.

If you look at other forex forums the topics are only how to make money with the, as exampe, sma+ema cross or another irrelevant bot. Trading naked is not sophisticated enough... It's a miracle to me, that I'm here. I've coded indicators and EAs in empty4 and then tested Tradingview with all the fancy tools.

Back to the topic:

I've managed to catch this big move. A h4 push to the next level, if I'm right. Getting better, thanks waza :)
cT_cs_1135851_AUDJPY_2020-10-29_20-51-54.png
Nick :hi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
waza
Trader

Post by waza »

Well Nick all you need is 2 people to have a conversation, so that's cool I'll stay and give my input. But if people browse this thread then don't be shy say hi. Even if you don't understand cj's methods yet. We all need to start somewhere.

I'm always learning as well my success rate with this way is above 70% but I still want to know how to know that it will do a full cycle. Sometimes I get them but that's my goal.

I think the problem with all forums is people only show you their winning results and don't like to put up charts that they're wrong. For some reason traders look st it as if your rubbish. Remember you can be crap and picking winning trades but money management you could still make money.

So I'll start showing my trades that I'm thinking of taking, maybe people will chime in then,

Waza
DerNick52
Trader

Post by DerNick52 »

waza » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:17 am wrote:I'm always learning as well my success rate with this way is above 70% but I still want to know how to know that it will do a full cycle. Sometimes I get them but that's my goal.
Same here.

I'm totally with you, showing the bad trades. All the screenshots I shared including all trades in the past, (Green lines -> profitable trades, Red lines -> loosing trades). As you can see in the last chartshot I've made, my SL was to tight and I got a small loss. Around 15 Minutes later I entered a second time and scaling in. Everyone can see the complete history of mine in this pair. I've nothing to hide and I will show you all the mess I did. By the way, I'm that honest, that Stevehopwood said that it could be possible that I'm looking like a moron for others. (Post was deleted after a few hours, but I saw it) I take this as an achievement, it's all fine :party:

Do you trade next week? I'm not sure if I do, cause haven't trade in this market condition with cj's method.
An observation of the market is enough for me next week. Winning by not loosing ;)

In general I do not mind news at all. But this should be a time to mind them cause there will be pretty much on the line and the moves could be radical fast, not regarding any of the little cycles.

waza
Trader

Post by waza »

lol, yes well if you're trading cj's method i would suggest writing the levels so people can see if your correct or give them a hand at identifying levels.

yes i will trade next week, i trade every week. money to be made.

i don't do stop losses as i manage my trades live until i know it's ok then move stop loss to BE, then all good from there.
jasonckb
Trader

Post by jasonckb »

I am studying Elliott Wave principle lately and found that 3 level cycle is just a kind of motive wave 12345 and corrective wave ABC cycle. Level 1 at 2nd wave, Level 2 at 4 th wave and Level 3 at the corrective ABC in the form of Flat wave while extended run is the expanded flat wave. My 2 cents. :hi:
Happy Trading

Jason
DerNick52
Trader

Post by DerNick52 »

jasonckb » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:37 am wrote:I am studying Elliott Wave principle lately and found that 3 level cycle is just a kind of motive wave 12345 and corrective wave ABC cycle. Level 1 at 2nd wave, Level 2 at 4 th wave and Level 3 at the corrective ABC in the form of Flat wave while extended run is the expanded flat wave. My 2 cents. :hi:

CJ has pointed this out too. It was like, if you're not able to count til 3 count til 5. You're absolut right. I think it's mentioned in the between page 100 and 200 of the thread. Or just use the search function. Maybe there is additional intel.

waza
Trader

Post by waza »

The thing with forex you will see any system work, if you know what to look for. Hindsight is a great thing.

Thats why even the astrology works etc. All systems work yo a degree, the thing that you need to be good at is recognising when you're right and wrong in the system you're trying to apply.
jasonckb
Trader

Post by jasonckb »

DerNick52 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:20 pm wrote:
jasonckb » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:37 am wrote:I am studying Elliott Wave principle lately and found that 3 level cycle is just a kind of motive wave 12345 and corrective wave ABC cycle. Level 1 at 2nd wave, Level 2 at 4 th wave and Level 3 at the corrective ABC in the form of Flat wave while extended run is the expanded flat wave. My 2 cents. :hi:

CJ has pointed this out too. It was like, if you're not able to count til 3 count til 5. You're absolute right. I think it's mentioned in the between page 100 and 200 of the thread. Or just use the search function. Maybe there is additional intel.

What I wanna point out is that trading M and W will be dangerous as they are mostly the corrective flat wave, WXY wave, even triangle wave, and then zig-zag in the original direction again without expected changing of direction.
Happy Trading

Jason
DerNick52
Trader

Post by DerNick52 »

Hello,

I developed pretty good instincts thanks to waza.

Ranging -> SH -> range extension -> entry

If the level count is right, there can nothing go wrong, beside the typical chaotic stuff.

GBPCAD H1
cT_cs_1135851_GBPCAD_2020-11-04_09-51-13.png
Once again:

If you have problems understanding the text of cj, than you can go through the attachments of sympathy to understand it visually. Helped me a lot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”