Trading pair discussion

Kurdi

Trading pair discussion

Post by Kurdi »

Actually we must pick pairs that are highly demanding and high traded and strong against other currencies, the majority of the times in performance in order to make money from it like EUR/USD. We do not have to worry about this pair as we can expect to profit from it in the long term and EUR is mostly stronger than the US the majority of the time. We also like the EURGPB against the yen pair.
tomele
Administrator

Trading pair discussion

Post by tomele »

By your leave, who is "we"?
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Wavegarrick
Trader

Trading pair discussion

Post by Wavegarrick »

Kurdi wrote:We do not have to worry about this pair as we can expect to profit from it in the long term and EUR is mostly stronger than the US the majority of the time.
The most absurd statement ever. :arrrg:
Kurdi wrote:We also like the EURGPB against the yen pair.
Nonsensical, complete gibberish.

Kurdi, I suggest you stop your path of self destruction. Go back to your quiet corner or Baby pips. Observe, learn and practice. Do this for at least a year and start commenting. Right now, I am afraid I have to shatter your confidence and if I do not do it, somebody else will do it. You will be ridiculed wherever you go.

Cheers.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Trading pair discussion

Post by SteveHopwood »

Kurdi, you clearly took no notice of the Welcome message I sent you. Take heed of Leon's advice and keep your head down for a while. SHF is not the place for morons and you are coming across as one. Continue as you have started and I will ban you.

Leon could have done so but he is kinder than me, so I have taken his lead; for now. Do not expect such mercy to continue. There are forums where status is gained merely by weight of contributions, however irrelevant or useless. SHF is not one of them.

Leon, I enjoyed your post and chuckled at it a lot. :clap: :clap: :clap:

This idiotic thread is locked.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Trading pair discussion

Post by SteveHopwood »

A quick update.

Kurdi is banned. He/she/it attempted a further moronic post which I intercepted and disallowed. I sent him a PM warning that he faced a ban should he continue to be annoying. He did not read it so I have banned him for being rude.

This is as good a time as any to remind the forgetful that SHF is a meritocracy, not a democracy. Members earn the right to post freely by posting intelligently in the first place. Most of you understand this and do indeed stay quiet until you have something useful to say. Well done folks. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My approach may seem harsh to some. Fact is though, it is no accident that SHF is free of scammers, spammers and trolls. Plus, the Forex markets are no place for infants, innocents and idiots.

SHF will continue to be a moron-free zone for as long as I am its owner.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “General Forex Discussion”