Good broker for EU 1:500

muplayer2000
Trader

Post by muplayer2000 »

Hello guys,

I used to trade with IC Markets but they have imposed a 1:30 maximum leverage on EU clients.
Does anyone know a good regulated broker that offer 1:500 leverage and accepts EU clients?

Much appreciate for any input in regards to my question
echoman01
Trader

Post by echoman01 »

tradersway & fxchoice
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Jesus wept buckets of blood and sand and anything else that you can think of the poor guy weeping.

Have you read nothing that I have posted here. Any time? This is monumental arrogance of quite some achievement. I mean, I am not God or anything, but I have been doing this stuff for over a decade. SHF has attracted the best minds doing Forex trading during that time. You wouldn't consider giving our views the occasional passing glance, would you?

Try this thread: viewtopic.php?p=35762#p35762
And this thread: viewtopic.php?p=38867#p38867

No?

Really?

You deserve to be separated from whatever deposit you chose to make with the criminal of your choice. It will happen feller, because you are too stupid to recognise good advice when it is handed to you on a plate, daily.

This moronic thread is locked. Bother me again and I ban you.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “General Forex Discussion”