Trading bot

Andrikwayle

Trading bot

Post by Andrikwayle »

I’m looking for a trading bot to use on Binance. I hold BTC for the long term and would like to grow the stack by trading altcoins but don’t really know much about trading. What I need is a simple bot that I can connect and not touch it for a year or two.

Updated: I have a crypto bot for automated trading. I think everybody should use a Crypto bot it doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or if you are already a Crypto Trading Pro.
Last edited by Andrikwayle on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Billybrown

Trading bot

Post by Billybrown »

Trading bots can be profitable provided you have the expertise to configure it well so that it can use trading opportunities to its advantage and yield high profits.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Trading bot

Post by SteveHopwood »

Billybrown » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:59 am wrote:Trading bots can be profitable provided you have the expertise to configure it well so that it can use trading opportunities to its advantage and yield high profits.
I have left this moron's post in place merely to show what happens to cretins at SHF.

Cretin, we are a tad on the good side of working out how to configure the fantastic EA's we have here,

In general folks, he/she/it is now on the On Moderation list and cannot post without the approval of one of our mods.

Mods, ban his butt out of dodge if he is stupid enough to try to post again.

He/she/it won't. I am just having a bit of fun here. The opportunities to abuse dimwits are rare these days. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Trading bot

Post by SteveHopwood »

Andrikwayle » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:37 am wrote:I’m looking for a trading bot to use on Binance. I hold BTC for the long term and would like to grow the stack by trading altcoins but don’t really know much about trading. What I need is a simple bot that I can connect and not touch it for a year or two.

Updated: I have a crypto bot for automated trading. I think everybody should use a Crypto bot it doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or if you are already a Crypto Trading Pro.
i only became aware of your moronic thread because of the post by the previous dimwit. Yet another clot I see, who failed to read my Welcome message. You? Him? Her/It? Don't care. I am merely enjoying being rude to one of the intellectually-challenged brigade. You might not understand that last sentence so I will translate: I am merely enjoying being rude to one of the thickies here. They rarely survive,

So you hit the fate of all nincompoops far, far to delusional to imagine even for a second that their dysfunctional thought processes even come close to being regarded as rational with anyone with only a single firing synapses.

This thread is locked.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “General Forex Discussion”