Brokers that accept USA clients?

athan12

Post by athan12 »

I know the official broker of SHF is GP. Unfortunately, they don't take USA clients. Anybody can suggest a good broker for USA clients?
mejayusa
Trader

Post by mejayusa »

FXCM is OK I guess.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Threads like this come up from time to time.

All I can do is encourage members with positive experiences of US brokers to step forward and describe them.

US laws appear to prohibit their citizens from trading through offshore brokers. Aussie laws appear to prohibit large parts of the world trading through Aussie brokers. Bugger all any of us can do about any of that.

That is life.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

Try Tradersway.com Empty4 broker. As far as i know, there are quite a numbers of USA citizen using this brokers with leverage as high as 500:1. Because of funding problems either using Credit Card or bank wired, now they use bitcoin. Those USA members are from the other fourm for which I am in.
richard96816

Post by richard96816 »

Doesn't look like there have been posts here in a long time.

I've been using FXChoice for a year or so with decent results. I also use Forex.com and Oanda in the US.
But it's nice to have 200:1 leverage and hedge capability (and no rotten FIFO rules!)

FXChoice seems better than the other two in almost every way except funding. Bitcoin is the most accessible approach at this point. It's fast and works okay. Their online data is much deeper than the other two also. And their support is better.

Would love to hear about other US citizen compatible brokers that don't adhere to FIFO rules.
TransparentT
Trader

Post by TransparentT »

Updating this thread as I've compiled a big list of brokers who will currently accept USA clients.

I'll update the list if more brokers are added or removed. They tend to quickly come and go, but such is the burden we face when we want to trade Forex with a non-criminal broker and live in North America.
billybell

Post by billybell »

I like FairForexFX and Lirunex the most. Definitely there are many other companies. The results have been quite good for several years now. Personally cannot boast of such results.
kriptopoulin
Trader

Post by kriptopoulin »

Thanks for rising the question my brother is in USA he had facing the same issue please let us know if any one know the Good Solution .
kriptopoulin
Trader

Post by kriptopoulin »

2 months gone no buddy can give the answer

Return to “Newbie Discussion”