HGI 17 signal colours

lasten

HGI 17 signal colours

Post by lasten »

Hello,
Very interested on this indicator. I've read the manual but seems to not be up to date (or maybe I did not find the right way to my question). I've uploaded to my chart and saw YELLOW and BLUE waves. I did not read anything in HGI manual about the signifficance of BLUE and YELLOW waves, I've read only about waves(nothing about their colour)....
Please enlighten me!
Thanks in advance!
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI 17 signal colours

Post by SteveHopwood »

lasten » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:02 pm wrote:Hello,
Very interested on this indicator. I've read the manual but seems to not be up to date (or maybe I did not find the right way to my question). I've uploaded to my chart and saw YELLOW and BLUE waves. I did not read anything in HGI manual about the signifficance of BLUE and YELLOW waves, I've read only about waves(nothing about their colour)....
Please enlighten me!
Thanks in advance!
HGI developed quickly in terms of wavy lines. The manual is slightly out of date in this respect.

A yellow wavy indicates that the market has moved into a range. Consider closing trades. All the available EA's using HGI offer the choice of closing trades following a yellow wavy. Whether to do so or not is a judgement call. The market will eventually break out of the range, so the judgement call is whether it will break out for or against you.

Blue wavy below the candle: strong long trend signal.

Blue wavy above the candle: strong short trend signal.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
lasten

HGI 17 signal colours

Post by lasten »

Arrow hit the center! Thank you!
I hope you know what I mean, I think I understand british humor. I don't know if you understand my humor and my english.... :youknow:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI 17 signal colours

Post by SteveHopwood »

Yours was a useful question as it highlighted some missing information. I have inserted an explanation of the wavy lines into Bob's post 1 for those to come who are new to all this.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
renyl

HGI 17 signal colours

Post by renyl »

SteveHopwood » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:22 pm wrote:Yours was a useful question as it highlighted some missing information. I have inserted an explanation of the wavy lines into Bob's post 1 for those to come who are new to all this.

THANK YOU STEVE, I HAVE ALSO LEARN NEW THING WITH THIS VITAL INFORMATION

Return to “Newbie Discussion”