Finarix/Binary Online (Zoalrex Ltd)

Post your experiences of scam brokers here, and help defeat the bastards.
RMSSC
Trader

Post by RMSSC »

Good evening,
I would like to know if anyone on this forum had an account with a Broker called Finarix / Binary Online owned by Zolarex Ltd.
If someone has had an account with these criminals, how did they manage to withdraw, if at all.
Be warned now not to open any account that is linked to Zolarex Ltd, as they are going to have serious problems.
This company has branches around the world.
UltimateFXTraders.com is also part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this include Group MProInvestment.com, PrimeFXMarket.com, liningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com.
They are an unregulated, offshore broker based on the Marshall Islands, but operated from Bulgaria and are owned by Zolarex Ltd (a Marshall Islands registered company), but all payments are processed by Zola Ltd, which is based in Sofia Bulgaria. Besides, the same Bulgarian company operated a binary options broker - BinaryOnline, which became notorious after many complaints about people being scammed.
In any case UltimateFXtrades and Finarix does not have a license to offer financial services and is not authorized to operate on regulated markets like the European Union, the USA, Japan or Australia.
Health to all and good luck
Graceofgod

Post by Graceofgod »

RMSSC » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 pm wrote:Good evening,
I would like to know if anyone on this forum had an account with a Broker called Finarix / Binary Online owned by Zolarex Ltd.
If someone has had an account with these criminals, how did they manage to withdraw, if at all.
Be warned now not to open any account that is linked to Zolarex Ltd, as they are going to have serious problems.
UltimateFXTraders.com is also part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this include Group MProInvestment.com, PrimeFXMarket.com, liningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com.
They are an unregulated, offshore broker based on the Marshall Islands, but operated from Bulgaria and are owned by Zolarex Ltd (a Marshall Islands registered company), but all payments are processed by Zola Ltd, which is based in Sofia Bulgaria. Besides, the same Bulgarian company operated a binary options broker - BinaryOnline, which became notorious after many complaints about people being scammed.
In any case UltimateFXtrades and Finarix does not have a license to offer financial services and is not authorized to operate on regulated markets like the European Union, the USA, Japan or Australia.

Wow! Thank you so much for the information and I think it is very helpful so that we might not fall for these people and their tricks!
Steve12

Post by Steve12 »

Good evening,
Please tell us what you know about IQ Option. I'm a beginner, but I've read many positive reviews about this broker on the Internet. I do not want to get caught in the trap of a cheater.
Last edited by Steve12 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMSSC
Trader

Post by RMSSC »

Steve12 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:10 am wrote:
Good evening,
Please tell us what you know about IQ Option. I'm a beginner, but I've read many positive reviews about this broker on the Internet. I do not want to get caught in the trap of a cheater.

From Iq options I have nothing negative to report, but why do you want Iq Option when you have Global Prime who is the official broker of this forum ???
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

RMSSC » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:53 pm wrote:
Steve12 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:10 am wrote:
Good evening,

From Iq options I have nothing negative to report, but why do you want Iq Option when you have Global Prime who is the official broker of this forum ???
There are those who will take no notice of great advice however often it is offered to them. No one more stupid than a natural idiot.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Scam broker forum”