Trend Trading EA with Automated Loss Recovery

Post your EA's using ALR here
deelondon
Trader

Post by deelondon »

Since Spider does not reply, does anybody has the MQ4 file v1.03b? Would be really grateful to get it.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Dee
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

deelondon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:29 pm wrote:Since Spider does not reply, does anybody has the MQ4 file v1.03b? Would be really grateful to get it.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Dee

Sorry--I don't have that one
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

Hello all,

My first test was with an old version and then I buggered things up. I started a new test which you can see on my signature or by looking here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/deweymcg/alr-ea/1171836

If you look at the history you can see how this works. The win rate is low but you need to look at it as each series of trades. As long as one of the trades is a winner you will always come out ahead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

deelondon » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm wrote:First of all, I would like to thank Spider for his hard work you have put into programming the EA and share it with everybody for free!

If I understood well, I can add to your shell other automated strategies, right?

Another question, could I have the MQ4 file for the latest update of the version v1.03b (not the version II)? I do understand that version II has its advantages.

Thank you very much.

Dee

Just saw your request. Here it is:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deelondon
Trader

Post by deelondon »

Thank you very much Taipan! Appreciate it!
royking

Post by royking »

Hi.

Reviving the old thread
have someone tried instead of adding a fixed XXX pips for the recovery zone to add maybe important zone like the support and resistance ?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

royking » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:07 am wrote:Hi.

Reviving the old thread
have someone tried instead of adding a fixed XXX pips for the recovery zone to add maybe important zone like the support and resistance ?
Probably not, given the 7 years ago that this thread died.

Do feel free to try to revive it with your glorious insights. We would love to hear about them.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated Loss Recovery”