Wealthmaster's ALR trade manager

Post your EA's using ALR here
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

Do not even think of using this without reading the thread and understanding the risks. Wealthmaster did us all a huge favor by having a programmer make one even better than the one being sold for almost two thousand dollars. What the vendors fail to mention is just how big the risk can be if not used correctly.

Read up on it here http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =81&t=3682

Test this on demo to see how well it works before using this on a live account. understand that the chance of hitting a loss might be minutes, it will be big when it does
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

A huge vote of thanks to Wealthmaster for making such expert and expensive code available to us all for free. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely fantastic.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm wrote:A huge vote of thanks to Wealthmaster for making such expert and expensive code available to us all for free. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely fantastic.

I could not agree more!

It's amazing when you think something similar which does not account for spread costs $1997
erikskenne
Trader

Post by erikskenne »

Thanks alot, I shall read up and hopefully understand it, :yahoo: :clap:
hughmac

Post by hughmac »

[quote="Dewey McG » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 am"]Do not even think of using this without reading the thread and understanding the risks. Wealthmaster did us all a huge favor by having a programmer make one even better than the one being sold for almost two thousand dollars. What the vendors fail to mention is just how big the risk can be if not used correctly.

Thank You! :clap:
NAVEEN

Post by NAVEEN »

Actually i am using wealth master its only taken one trade when its completed its not taken another or continue any option to continue its. thanks
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

I cannot say because the strategy I started testing it with has hit winners right away each time without going into ALR mode
vicman58

Post by vicman58 »

Wealthmaster, can you explain to me the difference in your two Order Count functions?
Why is there 2 functions and what is each one doing differently? They seem almost the same, but code throughout does call the different functions.

If I could learn a little more about the logic behind those that would be awesome! Good work on this code by the way. I am currently debugging it and backtesting it in several different ways.
wealthmaster
Trader

Post by wealthmaster »

I have no idea about the code, I hired a programmer to code this for me.

vicman58 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:08 pm wrote:Wealthmaster, can you explain to me the difference in your two Order Count functions?
Why is there 2 functions and what is each one doing differently? They seem almost the same, but code throughout does call the different functions.

If I could learn a little more about the logic behind those that would be awesome! Good work on this code by the way. I am currently debugging it and backtesting it in several different ways.
wealthmaster
Trader

Post by wealthmaster »

Your most welcome.

Dewey McG wrote:
SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm wrote:A huge vote of thanks to Wealthmaster for making such expert and expensive code available to us all for free. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely fantastic.

I could not agree more!

It's amazing when you think something similar which does not account for spread costs $1997
SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 pm wrote:A huge vote of thanks to Wealthmaster for making such expert and expensive code available to us all for free. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely fantastic.

Return to “Automated Loss Recovery”