New ALR Trade Manager from Milanese

Post your EA's using ALR here
krzysiekqq2
Trader

Post by krzysiekqq2 »

Hi Tommaso,

I went thru all messages for ALR and this is great concept, but could not find what happened today on my account. I have ALR EA set up on other Empty4 platform from, where I have other EA which opened USDCHF for Sell. It went in wrong direction and hit 1.5 ATR SL and closed original position with loose. At the same time ALR opened Buy and luckly it was closed in profit by the time other EA on other Empty4 platform opened other Buy position for USDCHF.

My question is: Is original trade to be closed before ALR to start recovery period?

Cheers,
Krzysiek
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

krzysiekqq2 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso,

I went thru all messages for ALR and this is great concept, but could not find what happened today on my account. I have ALR EA set up on other Empty4 platform from, where I have other EA which opened USDCHF for Sell. It went in wrong direction and hit 1.5 ATR SL and closed original position with loose. At the same time ALR opened Buy and luckly it was closed in profit by the time other EA on other Empty4 platform opened other Buy position for USDCHF.

My question is: Is original trade to be closed before ALR to start recovery period?

Cheers,
Krzysiek
it can give problems using ALR together with other EA's, but yes it is previsted to start recover after first trade is a loss.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
krzysiekqq2
Trader

Post by krzysiekqq2 »

Thanks Tommaso for prompt response.

So far, all works as you designed. One suggestion I have and can not change in settings is to move Display Window to lower left corner to see open and pending position lines on right.
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Hi Tommaso,

Im getting the message "No open trades to manage found, waiting for work :)" as you can hopefully see from the attached image there is an open loosing eurusd trade, any thoughts on what im doing wrong?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

c1borg » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso,

Im getting the message "No open trades to manage found, waiting for work :)" as you can hopefully see from the attached image there is an open loosing eurusd trade, any thoughts on what im doing wrong?
the EA does not manage trades with 0.01 lot read the thread, how to use the ALR manager

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Automated Loss Recovery”