Loss recovery for multiple open trades?

Post your EA's using ALR here
sunny7day

Post by sunny7day »

Hi i am looking for loss recovery EA for multiple open trades, my account is currently facing 60% drawdown.
Those trades are open in one direction only with different lot size. Please help me before my account is wiped.
renexxxx
Trader

Post by renexxxx »

sunny7day » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 am wrote:Hi i am looking for loss recovery EA for multiple open trades, my account is currently facing 60% drawdown.
Those trades are open in one direction only with different lot size. Please help me before my account is wiped.
If there was a magical trade manager that could trade an account that is currently in a 60% draw down, into profit, we all would use it. We would all use lot sizes that are too big for our account size, as we have no fear of losing the account.

I feel sorry for your 60% draw down, but you have to be realistic about what (ALR) trade managers can do.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

I locked this topic as Renè explained very well the situation, unfortunately is there only a miracle that will be able to help you out with 60% DD, try in future to use a trading strategy avoiding such DDs... with clear defined SL and using not to big positions for the account eqity, there is nothing else that will help in long term..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Automated Loss Recovery”