Holy Graily Bob Basics - ask your questions here.

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.

Postby SteveHopwood » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:24 pm

wingate » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:41 am wrote:Hi,

I have been trading HGI manually on 1M charts. My method is extremely simple trading the large arrows only, stopping and reversing direction as per change of colour.

Please can someone point me in the right direction as to which EA I should be using to achieve the above. Obviously their are a multitude of different ones but I only require a 'basic' one if possible.

Thank you for any suggestions offered :hi: :)

SteveHopwood @ Holy Graily Bob

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected]om is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby wingate » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Thank you Steve much appreciated :good:
wingate

Postby telaso » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:40 pm

wingate » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:41 pm wrote:Hi,

I have been trading HGI manually on 1M charts. My method is extremely simple trading the large arrows only, stopping and reversing direction as per change of colour.

Please can someone point me in the right direction as to which EA I should be using to achieve the above. Obviously their are a multitude of different ones but I only require a 'basic' one if possible.

Thank you for any suggestions offered :hi: :)

Hi,
Please write something about how was your trading experience?. I intend to trade same M1 M5
...although Nanningbob's advice is not to use HGI on M1 M5 timeframes...
telaso

Previous

Return to Thingy Bob EA's