Holy Graily Bob 'n Piproid

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

had to stop my demo couple of weeks back as it wasn't proving profitable...
patmontes » Mon May 04, 2015 11:06 pm wrote:Hi guys and gals,

Anyone else running this baby aside from me? :?:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

V 1b is in post 1. Explanation at http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 22#p121322 - duplicate fault.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Thanks Steve!
svrdlik

Post by svrdlik »

Is there anyone who is playing with this EA.
Also I have a question for Steve.
Why EA is not recognizing v17.00, while it does recognize v16.07. Is it me or something in EA?
bazze

Post by bazze »

Have you changed the name in the ea settings?
AGT
Trader

Post by AGT »

I think here is nothing more to do ............

Game over ! :uff:

Play a new toy !

:cheer:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I put PPoS on my live trading account during the third week of June and removed him for the final week to avoid the reverse that so often happens during the final week of the month. Total cumulative results:
two weeks.png
This week:
Last week.png
These are 0.01 lots on a c. $2,500 account, so the profit this week represents between 3% and 4%. I can live with that. :xm:

Pairs traded: AC, EU, GA, GJ, GU, GCad, UJ.

No particular rationale behind my choice of pairs apart from: wanting to avoid the Swissy; wanting to trade the majors + GJ; picking an Aussie at random.

No, I will not post my setfile.

PPoS is brilliant when pairs takes off - that is what happened today and over half of my profit for the week was generated today.

:xm:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

kwittusen
Trader

Post by kwittusen »

What happen to this EA?
mast83

Post by mast83 »

kwittusen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:23 am wrote:What happen to this EA?

I guess nothing
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

I am guessing that the last couple of 'contributors' have no idea what is going on at SHF because they steadfastly refuse to read anything I write whatever the circumstances. There are members of SHF who are that stupid. Mind, they do not tend to last long.

Ehup dimwits. Only cretins are unable to keep up with what is going on here at SHF. The rest of us are trading profitably but it looks as though there are members too stupid to notice this.

I am in the market for some fun tonight and look forward to reading 'contributions' from dimwits unable to take on the message I sent them when they joined.

:xm: :rocket:

Return to “Thingy Bob EA's”