Holy Graily Bob 'n Piproid

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.
wolfeman
Trader

Post by wolfeman »

I wonder if you could input two of the same confirming TF's... (say, MN1/MN1/W1) wouldn't that work?
If it did, I would be inclined to go with W1/D1/D1
I just started up a new test last night using W1/D1/4H - so far, so good.

ALoveSvpreme » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm wrote:It would be great if not only rad trades, but all the trades had the option to reference only 2 time frames. We would get a lot more hgb trades, have them in line with the prevailing trend and still filter out the trades in pipmashers mixed trend periods. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Last edited by wolfeman on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALoveSvpreme
Trader

Post by ALoveSvpreme »

wolfeman » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am wrote:I wonder if you could input two of the same confirming TF's... (say, MN1/MN1/W1) wouldn't that work?
If it did, I would be inclined to go with W1/D1/D1
I just started up a new test last night using W1/D1/4H - so far, so good.
ALoveSvpreme » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm wrote:It would be great if not only rad trades, but all the trades had the option to reference only 2 time frames. We would get a lot more hgb trades, have them in line with the prevailing trend and still filter out the trades in pipmashers mixed trend periods. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Hey wolfeman,

I dont think this will work because the last timeframe will look for a candle in the opposite direction.
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

can anybody share an idea of why global profit target reached is still displaying? its been like this since thursday evening, (didnt trade nfp friday) and message is still not going away :
hgb piproid.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Started this yesterday and made 250 pips using 8 pairs only... :yahoo:
Will ramp it up to 24 pairs by next week.. looks good! :good:

MFXB link in my sig.

Using W1/D1/4H and trading on 15mins

no multi trades. close on opposite signal.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

V 1a is in post 1 with the same chart refresh function I describe in HGB's thread - http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 96#p119296

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

SteveHopwood » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 pm wrote:V 1a is in post 1 with the same chart refresh function I describe in HGB's thread - http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 96#p119296

Thanks Steve! Update done :hi:
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to ask, do you get multiple main trades being sent at the same time?

PS. In order to fix this this coming week i've set 60 mins time in between trades since i trade on the 60min TF. Hopefully this answers my question :hi:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

patmontes » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 am wrote:Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to ask, do you get multiple main trades being sent at the same time?

PS. In order to fix this this coming week i've set 60 mins time in between trades since i trade on the 60min TF. Hopefully this answers my question :hi:
This is a problem caused by the Empty4 crapform.

The Cretins at Crapperquotes have broken Matt's Order Reliable code that prevented this from happening for so many years. These days, your solution is the only one available - that is why it is a feature of all my latest bots.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

SteveHopwood » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:48 am wrote:
patmontes » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 am wrote:Hi guys and gals,

This is a problem caused by the Empty4 crapform.

The Cretins at Crapperquotes have broken Matt's Order Reliable code that prevented this from happening for so many years. These days, your solution is the only one available - that is why it is a feature of all my latest bots.

Thanks Steve for the explanation... I was kinda suspecting those dimwads at CrapperQuotes to be the culprit also :!:
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Hi guys and gals,

Anyone else running this baby aside from me? :?:

Return to “Thingy Bob EA's”