Holy Graily Bob 'n Sixths

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.
gdi
Trader

Post by gdi »

Hi,

Is anyone still trading this? It seems like the last post someone had a major loss and nothing new has come of this. Just curious of anyone is running this automated system fully?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

gdi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:41 pm wrote:Hi,

Is anyone still trading this? It seems like the last post someone had a major loss and nothing new has come of this. Just curious of anyone is running this automated system fully?
Manual trading systems do not always translate into automation, however clear the 'rules' appear to be. There is invariably some 'intuition' involved on the part of the trader who posits the system even though he/she is not aware of this.

This EA was a failure. Forget it.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Thingy Bob EA's”