Holy Graily Bob 'n Thomas

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Bishopdotun,

Firstly thanks for bringing this Ea to my attention. There are'nt many things I overlook on SHF but for some reason I missed this Ea. I have always been in favour of different timeframe alignments and this Ea provides it.

I have started tests on the Ea this week and the results are looking very promising.. :good:
The buy trade will hold until the trading tf and the higher tf align for a sell signal (depending on the input in the minimum htf alignment). At this point, the EA will open a sell trade and close all
There is a way to overcome this. Lets say you are trading Hgi on the 1hr, 15 min and 5 minutes (3 timeframe alignment). You have to set your trading timeframe to 1 hour with "Hgi close trades on opposite signal" set to true and the Ea will close the trade on the 1hr opposite Hgi signal and should immediately open new trades with the opposite 3 t/frame signal alignment, that is if your 1hr exit signal was a valid one.

Hope this makes sense, If not I will try and clarify.

Cheers
Leon
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have posted a multi-pair and dashboard version: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 70#preview

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Thingy Bob EA's”