Baluda Indicators

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff

CurrencySlopeStrength_V1.0.11

Postby ernest02 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 am

Hallelujah! It is up and running again after not working for a few days.
ernest02

Baluda Indicators

Postby Jamesmsv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more, but I felt compelled to say thank you for your work and generosity with these indicators. The CSS and SuperSlope in particular are works of art far superior to their peers, and it's not like you don't have plenty of competition in the currency strength section of Empty4 indicators.
I only joined SHF in October last year, and spent 2 months reading all I could on these and Nanningbob's systems before weaving them into my style. It has been the most successful 3 months ever in my 8 years of trading, and this is from a naked trader who lost all hope in indicators. So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:
Jamesmsv

Baluda Indicators

Postby Josh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm

Jamesmsv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm wrote:Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more, but I felt compelled to say thank you for your work and generosity with these indicators. The CSS and SuperSlope in particular are works of art far superior to their peers, and it's not like you don't have plenty of competition in the currency strength section of Empty4 indicators.
I only joined SHF in October last year, and spent 2 months reading all I could on these and Nanningbob's systems before weaving them into my style. It has been the most successful 3 months ever in my 8 years of trading, and this is from a naked trader who lost all hope in indicators. So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:

Absolutely true. Amazing indicators and contribution to our trading community!
Thank you to Baluda and to similarly minded members
Josh

Baluda Indicators

Postby Baluda » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Jamesmsv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm wrote:Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more... So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:

Thank you, James, and Josh.

Paul
Check the MQL4 Market for my best EA's and Indicators.
Baluda

Baluda Indicators

Postby seleemc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi Paul,
For your indicators, I can pay you with only SKRILL (if you have a Skrill account). Ps advise.
Thanks.
Salim
seleemc

Baluda Indicators

Postby bonztbad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Thank you baluda for your indicators
bonztbad

Re: Baluda Slope Strength Indicators

Postby forexgeeker » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:11 am

Baluda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 am wrote:3.1. iExposure, Tickets
Show information on open trades including profit or loss in pips. Option to show high- and low-water mark for basket trading.

New version: v1.0.8
User settings:
  • useGVStealth - not for public use
  • stealthPrefix - not for public use
  • useHiddenPips - enables HiddenPips
  • hiddenPips - HiddenPips as defined in MPTM, use same value
  • nonPropFont - non proportional font of your choice
  • magicNumber - set to Magic Number to limit tickets to, 0 to disable
  • showRealPips - show pips instead of pipettes or points
  • breakEvenPips - set to breakevenpips as defined in MPTM
  • ShellyBEGV - set to the name of the Global Variable your EA uses to save breakeven pips or stop loss
  • showShelleyBEPips - enables display of the global breakeven or stop loss in pips
  • showShelleyBECash - enables display of the global breakeven or stop loss in cash
  • showBasketInfo - enables display of basket information
  • colo(u)rs - you know what to do.

Hi Paul,

I've been using iExposure indicator for quite some time now. Thank you very much for creating this. It's been a very useful tool for me. But i have a teenie tiny little request to make :mrgreen:

iExposureX.png

As per above picture, Symbol and pips are the only 2 information i need to display on my chart. So i was thinking if it's possible to have an option where we can choose true/false which information to display.

And to be able to sort the pair according to it's profit/loss value will be great as well.

I'm into basket trading and i took screenshot of this every 1 hour to monitor the pair movement. So yeahh, to have this option available will be awesome! :smile:

Thank you Paul and everyone! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forexgeeker

Baluda Indicators

Postby calvez » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 am

Baluda, your tools are invaluable!
Thank you very much and for all contributors on this forum.
calvez

Previous

Return to Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum