HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff

HGI

Postby josch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Good morning,

refreshing Empty4 most recent build 1260 (indicators, experts and so on) to update and delete oldies, I was recognizing an error always I start Empty4 in Terminal/Experts: "cannot load C:\......\Libraries\hgi_lib.ex4". This directory doesn't contain the mentioned lib.ex4.

Just read, that old versions of HGI have to be deleted before updating. Nonetheless the hgi_lib isn't needed to run the normal indi, I don't find anything, which may cause to start the lib. Any idea/help very appreciated.

Regards & good luck
josch
... trading is war - life is simple ...
Daily EUR/USD Range https://twitter.com/traderjjs
josch

HGI

Postby medranoangel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm

romeolima48 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:00 am wrote:
milanese » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm wrote:I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.

Files are attached to the first post, as always.

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thank you, for your amazing job!!! :hi:

Hi, i cant find de new version of hgi, can you help me ?

Thanks.
medranoangel

HGI

Postby tonyharmony » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:02 pm

medranoangel » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:33 am wrote:
milanese » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm wrote:I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thanks.

Everything you need is on page 1 of this thread
:xm:
One can't learn from one's success, but one can learn an enormous amount from one's failures! Determination to succeed is the only goal....
tonyharmony

HGI

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:08 pm

medranoangel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm wrote:

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thanks.

I am not entirely sure which bit of, "Files are attached to the first post, as always." has escaped your understanding.

I allowed one of your idiotic posts to go through earlier, but disallowed two more.

Read my Welcome message with care - especially the second paragraph. Continue as you have started here and your time will be short.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Previous

Return to Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum