CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

NZDUSD went perfectly and made a nice 160 pips and is now at the top of the range. NZDJPY also on top of the range. Daily CSS is still in range for those two pairs and they are both overextended in CSS H4 so we could see them running all the way back down.I might be selling those two pairs in H1 if they are showing signs of reversal.Also buying EURGBP and hoping it is going to break to reach at least 0.9.
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Waiting for a big SELL arrow on NZDJPY and NZDUSD.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Lost 70 pips this morning as i was selling NZDUSD and NZDJPY but won 100 pips this afternoon after following H4 CSS crossing pairs and trading M15.Overall not a bad day :)
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by SteveHopwood »

puffoley » Tue May 26, 2020 2:25 pm wrote:Lost 70 pips this morning as i was selling NZDUSD and NZDJPY but won 100 pips this afternoon after following H4 CSS crossing pairs and trading M15.Overall not a bad day :)
Looks mighty good to me. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
jozef85

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by jozef85 »

puffoley » Tue May 26, 2020 2:25 pm wrote:Lost 70 pips this morning as i was selling NZDUSD and NZDJPY but won 100 pips this afternoon after following H4 CSS crossing pairs and trading M15.Overall not a bad day :)
Puffoley congrats :yahoo:

Did you get a SELL arrow at the end or you just took the risk on your own?

And whats your experience trading the m15 timeframe generally, because i know its not really recommended.

FOREX newbie,still learning every day :p
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Yes i had sell arrows, i could have closed them earlier but was not here when the market reversed so they both hit my safety stop. At the moment i am trading CSS H4 because there is not a lot of opportunity in Daily CSS in my opinion. So far it is going great, made 100 pips yesterday and i just closed 50 pips profit today so not complaining. CAD,NZD and AUD are raising and USD and JPY falling strong. I cannot trade the end of this week because i have to much work but will be back on Monday.

Also thanks for the statue upgrade on the forum Steve...i have learn so much here and can not thanks all the people involve in this forum enough. Keep on rocking :!!:
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Hope you guys were able to trade those nice tending sessions between yesterday and today....i missed it,couldn´t trade before this afternoon and it was around 1000 pips of profit between AUDJPY,CADJPY,NZDJPY,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,GBPJPY. :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tovim

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by tovim »

Hello ,

I attach additional two indicators , you maybe find them useful :
hunter548

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by hunter548 »

I revised the existing 10.7 CSS.v3.8ps_wAlertsCross to add buttons to temporarily hide or reveal the currency lines. If the period is changed, the buttons will need to be enabled/disabled as needed. Also, the indicator screen refresh time was improved. I'm a code dabbler, not a programmer, so the additional code could likely have been written more efficiently, but it serves the purpose and gave me an opportunity to learn some new programming skills.

Changes:
Added buttons:
- button colors linked to currency line color
- button font color adjustable
- reset button reveals all currency lines
Currency table:
- added adjustable font size
Refresh Timer:
- improves screen refresh time, minimal delay when changing time frames or enabling/disabling currency
buttons.
- I found changing the original default of 250msec to 3000msec minimized interference with push notifications I was having. Feel free to experiment.
Cayrema

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by Cayrema »

hunter548 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:38 pm wrote:I revised the existing 10.7 CSS.v3.8ps_wAlertsCross to add buttons to temporarily hide or reveal the currency lines. If the period is changed, the buttons will need to be enabled/disabled as needed. Also, the indicator screen refresh time was improved. I'm a code dabbler, not a programmer, so the additional code could likely have been written more efficiently, but it serves the purpose and gave me an opportunity to learn some new programming skills.

Changes:
Added buttons:
- button colors linked to currency line color
- button font color adjustable
- reset button reveals all currency lines
Currency table:
- added adjustable font size
Refresh Timer:
- improves screen refresh time, minimal delay when changing time frames or enabling/disabling currency
buttons.
- I found changing the original default of 250msec to 3000msec minimized interference with push notifications I was having. Feel free to experiment.
Hey hunter548,
Great work. But when I load the indicator it keeps generating a non-ending message in the journal like in the image attached. What could be the issue?

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”