Baluda Indicators

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff

Baluda Indicators

Postby SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Just to back up taipan's reply, I never have more than 2,000 candles on my charts. I only have 2,000 because Peaky needs nearly 1,900. Without Peaky, 1,000 is plenty.

There is advice at SteveHopwood @ Hints and tips for Beeksfz_VPS users that applies wherever we are running Empty4 platforms.

One more that I have discovered recently. Use a computer with a solid state hard drive. The difference this makes to everything is astonishing.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Baluda Slope Strength Indicators

Postby SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 am

MPP » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 am wrote:Evening all
New to this forum, how do i download the MPBM EA?

Regards

Jason

I will be sending you my Welcome pack later on. You will find after I send it that you will be able to post freely and downloads will become available.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Baluda Indicators

Postby DavisE » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:38 pm

New to this forum, Thanks for share!
DavisE

Previous

Return to Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum