10.7 CSS

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
NewTrader
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by NewTrader »

Milanese,

What is the latest version of the CSS 24 for a single pair...the latest I have found is 2.0 is that correct?

Thanks ,
Chris
milanese
TechAdmin

10.7 CSS

Post by milanese »

NewTrader » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:13 am wrote:Milanese,

What is the latest version of the CSS 24 for a single pair...the latest I have found is 2.0 is that correct?

Thanks ,
Chris
Hi Chris,

you find it there----click---> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 34#p119434

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
NewTrader
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by NewTrader »

Hi Tommaso,

Yes, I have that one, which put all the pairs up on the screen. But there was one that only put up the pair for the chart you were looking at so you could put them on individual charts. In the original zip packet it is called 10.7 CSS v2.0 single pair_6xx I was wondering if there had been an update to that particular indi or if 2.0 was still the latest for the single pair.

Thanks again for all you do,
Chris
Jollyroger
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by Jollyroger »

NewTrader » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 am wrote:Hi Tommaso,

Yes, I have that one, which put all the pairs up on the screen. But there was one that only put up the pair for the chart you were looking at so you could put them on individual charts. In the original zip packet it is called 10.7 CSS v2.0 single pair_6xx I was wondering if there had been an update to that particular indi or if 2.0 was still the latest for the single pair.

Thanks again for all you do,
Chris
Chris: Just change the info on "Weigh only symbol on chart" from false to True and your problem will be solved
NewTrader
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by NewTrader »

Hey JollyRoger,

Perfect, thank you.

Chris
Fxrichie
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by Fxrichie »

Dear Nanningbob, Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I am following you from another forum.

10.7 CSS is interesting indicator. I wish to know how to call this indicator in EA. I mean iCustom(??????) settings.
milanese
TechAdmin

10.7 CSS

Post by milanese »

Fxrichie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm wrote:Dear Nanningbob, Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I am following you from another forum.

10.7 CSS is interesting indicator. I wish to know how to call this indicator in EA. I mean iCustom(??????) settings.
Take a look in Steve's Shell code ---click--> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... ?f=15&t=79 in this code the CSS lib is embedded..

Tommaso
Just PM
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
Fxrichie
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by Fxrichie »

milanese » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:55 pm wrote:
Fxrichie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm wrote:Dear Nanningbob, Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I am following you from another forum.

Take a look in Steve's Shell code ---click--> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... ?f=15&t=79 in this code the CSS lib is embedded..

Tommaso

Thanks Milanese for reply. I checked codes for shell EAs. One of them uses Hanover Indicator, Other uses TMA. I did not found Steve (iCustom ) code to call 10.7 CSS Indicator. Sorry if I miss some thing.

10.7 CSS has so many variables, I am confused how to call it by EA.
milanese
TechAdmin

10.7 CSS

Post by milanese »

Fxrichie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm wrote:
Thanks Milanese for reply. I checked codes for shell EAs. One of them uses Hanover Indicator, Other uses TMA. I did not found Steve (iCustom ) code to call 10.7 CSS Indicator. Sorry if I miss some thing.

there no iCustom needed just use the lib ---click--> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =88&t=2905
and attached the shell that has the CSS lib included..
ShellAutoTradingRobotCode_BobStuff_6xx.mq4

Tommaso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just PM
Fxrichie
Trader

10.7 CSS

Post by Fxrichie »

milanese » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm wrote:
Fxrichie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm wrote:

there no iCustom needed just use the lib ---click--> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =88&t=2905
and attached the shell that has the CSS lib included..

Tommaso
Thanks Milanese, Lib call will be easy.

Reg

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”