HGIMatrix

The title says it all
milanese
TechAdmin

HGIMatrix

Post by milanese »

Cherry » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am wrote:
renexxxx » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:50 pm wrote: Hi Cherry, did you read my post, just before yours? if you did, read it again. If you still don't understand, read it again. And again.
Sorry, yes I have read it over and over. I probably didn't give the correct info in my post either as I didn't open the chart from the Matrix signal. I have the charts already open with 15.8 (not 15.6) and the signals don't appear on the open charts when they appear on the Matrix L version. The chart signals are often late to appear doing so only after a bar or two has passed or when refreshed. It's not the Matrix that is the problem, it seems great and maybe signals from there are the ones to use regardless of what is on the chart?

If I'm still not comprehending, tell me, forgive me and I'll just keep quiet. :uff:
the L version of matrix gives you always a "refreshed" signal, that will be in some cases different from the signal HGI shows with a not refreshed 15.08 (15.06 or higher), this is caused by the nonrepainting effect from the HGI indicator since 15.06.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
Cherry
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by Cherry »

milanese » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 pm wrote: the L version of matrix gives you always a "refreshed" signal, that will be in some cases different from the signal HGI shows with a not refreshed 15.08 (15.06 or higher), this is caused by the nonrepainting effect from the HGI indicator since 15.06.

Cheers :)

Tommaso

Thanks Tommaso.
renexxxx
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by renexxxx »

There is an updated version in Post 1 (version 28 and 28L):

Two tiny changes:

(1) Fixed a bug such that it now recognises the Monthly timeframe (43200).
(2) Split the Alerts for Waves into "Range Wave Above" and "Range Wave Below". Ie. the Alert now indicates if the wave is above or below the candle. This came as a suggestion from trendinator by PM.
alorente
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by alorente »

Rene,

In my testing, I have clearly seen that the most important symbols in HGI are the wavies, especially the Blue one (Buffer 8). Is it possible to make the trend arrows one size smaller and the wavies one size larger? Sometimes they are difficult to see among all the arrows, especially next to the huge Trend arrows.

Thanks.
Observation is the path to discovery.
Gertje
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by Gertje »

alorente » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 am wrote:Rene,

In my testing, I have clearly seen that the most important symbols in HGI are the wavies, especially the Blue one (Buffer 8). Is it possible to make the trend arrows one size smaller and the wavies one size larger? Sometimes they are difficult to see among all the arrows, especially next to the huge Trend arrows.

Thanks.
Maybe it's possible in the properties? Where one also sets the width of the lines for any indi?

EDIT: just checked, not possible.
renexxxx
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by renexxxx »

Gertje » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm wrote:
alorente » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 am wrote:Rene,

Thanks.
Maybe it's possible in the properties? Where one also sets the width of the lines for any indi?

EDIT: just checked, not possible.
This has now been done. Update in Post 1.

No need to upgrade if you were happy with the existing Wave and Arrow sizes.
trendinator
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by trendinator »

renexxxx » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm wrote:There is an updated version in Post 1 (version 28 and 28L):

Two tiny changes:

(1) Fixed a bug such that it now recognises the Monthly timeframe (43200).
(2) Split the Alerts for Waves into "Range Wave Above" and "Range Wave Below". Ie. the Alert now indicates if the wave is above or below the candle. This came as a suggestion from trendinator by PM.

Thanks Rene! The wave size suggestion is also great, thanks Al!
ivanlabrie
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by ivanlabrie »

I'm using Empty4 in Debian with Wine.

I can't see all the pairs I selected in HGI Matrix.

Any idea how to fix this?

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2864171/ ... tments-inc
renexxxx
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by renexxxx »

ivanlabrie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 pm wrote:I'm using Empty4 in Debian with Wine.

Do you have ShowHurst=true and ShowOnlyHurst=true?
ivanlabrie
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by ivanlabrie »

renexxxx » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:18 am wrote:
ivanlabrie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 pm wrote:I'm using Empty4 in Debian with Wine.

Do you have ShowHurst=true and ShowOnlyHurst=true?
I did, changed to ShowHurst=true and ShoeOnlyHurst=false and now I see all symbols (although I have to make them smaller to see the whole thing...probably a resolution problem with my CRT).

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2864300/ ... inc-matrix

Return to “Indicators and matrixes”