Wavegarrick
Trader

Wavegarrick's HGI Trading

Post by Wavegarrick »

lemur6666 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:24 pm wrote:Leon,

How re the things going ?

M.
Hi Max,
Sorry for the late reply. I have been away from all trading activities for a couple of weeks.
For the time being, I think I am heading towards something stable with TDesk for longer-term trading and need to grind it out with different market conditions. My posted sets were performing well but just not something I would want to use in a live trading account. Too many trades and too many ups and downs. I am looking for fewer trades and longer holding periods. Hope to share here at some point.
I wish you and all the folks here at SHF a great and prosperous year. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
Cheers,
Leon.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Wavegarrick » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:06 am wrote:
lemur6666 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:24 pm wrote:Leon,

How re the things going ?

M.
Hi Max,
Sorry for the late reply. I have been away from all trading activities for a couple of weeks.
For the time being, I think I am heading towards something stable with TDesk for longer-term trading and need to grind it out with different market conditions. My posted sets were performing well but just not something I would want to use in a live trading account. Too many trades and too many ups and downs. I am looking for fewer trades and longer holding periods. Hope to share here at some point.
I wish you and all the folks here at SHF a great and prosperous year. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
Cheers,
Leon.
Hi Guys,
It's been a long road,
Just thought I would share something very special to me. For the first time ever I have had all 28 pairs in open trades for the week in profit. :party: :party: :smile: :smile: :clap:
All the best,
Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Wavegarrick » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:18 pm wrote: Hi Guys,
It's been a long road,
Just thought I would share something very special to me. For the first time ever I have had all 28 pairs in open trades for the week in profit. :party: :party: :smile: :smile: :clap:
All the best,
Cheers.
This is special and wonderful, Leon. Congratulations. I hope Bob sees this - he started it, after all.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
AltosT
Trader

Post by AltosT »

Congrats Leon - That would be hurting my brain but I see you have a good setup there. Really well done.
Dragonian
Trader

Post by Dragonian »

Well done Leon :clap:
TTFN

Bill
lemur6666
Trader

Post by lemur6666 »

Well Done, Leon. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Thanks, Steve, Max, Dragonian, and Altos. :hi:

Yes, Hgi is a very special tool and we can thank Bob for this. Not only that, Bob, Steve, and many other Folks at SHF were instrumental in my development as a trader when I came here back in 2012 as a lost soul. I am forever grateful. Thank you.

Anyway hope to share once I get more testing under the belt.

Cheers
Leon
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Wavegarrick » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:57 am wrote:Thanks, Steve, Max, Dragonian, and Altos. :hi:

Yes, Hgi is a very special tool and we can thank Bob for this. Not only that, Bob, Steve, and many other Folks at SHF were instrumental in my development as a trader when I came here back in 2012 as a lost soul. I am forever grateful. Thank you.

Anyway hope to share once I get more testing under the belt.

Cheers
Leon
Nice work and well done on the hard work giving some reward :hi:
r1ch4rd
Trader

Post by r1ch4rd »

Baie lekker Leon, good work Boet. :good:

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”