Wavegarrick's HGI Trading

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
Bruster400
Trader

HGI

Post by Bruster400 »

Thanks Leon,

This looks great - and, more importantly, it comes backed from someone who has traded it over a solid period of time which makes me sit up and listen.

I've read through the thread and everything looks clear (thanks!) except I'm not sure what the superslope is adding? Are you filtering trades based on it? the focus seems to be on the stochs and rsi...?

As a side note, I too had a problem getting the rsi indicator to compile. It won't. I checked the code and the "return(0)" from the init function was outside of its brackets - there's no way that will compile. I've attached a corrected version which now works fine with your template.

Thanks once again

Bruster
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI

Post by Wavegarrick »

As a side note, I too had a problem getting the rsi indicator to compile. It won't. I checked the code and the "return(0)" from the init function was outside of its brackets - there's no way that will compile. I've attached a corrected version which now works fine with your template.
Hi Bruster,
Excellent many thanks for the indicator.

Yes the focus is on stochs, Rsi and Hgi.Trading in the direction of daily stochs in itself is a powerful method if we use the correct tools with it. It must be noted, when we take our trades, superslope is mostly still in the opposite direction but what I can see from this is that superslope is weakening and starting to turn in the direction of my trade. Having superslope cross in the direction of my trade does give me comfort in my decision and staying in on the trade. Some may find it more beneficial to wait for proper confirmation of the superslope cross before entering. We shall see how it goes. At any rate if my trade does go against me I get out if the blue and magenta lines cross back in the opposite direction.

Cheers
Leon
smilee89
Trader

HGI

Post by smilee89 »

Thank you Bruster400 and Pathenry.

Last question regarding the template:
What is the need of the Choppy Khaky MTF RSI for?
It is choppy in higher TF as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI

Post by Wavegarrick »

Smilee,

Your chart looks perfect now :good:

Those khaki lines I use as an extra confirmation tool. So if you see an Hgi Buy signal I like to see the Rsi below 20 and above 80 for a sell.

Cheers
Leon
smilee89
Trader

HGI

Post by smilee89 »

Wavegarrick » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:57 pm wrote:Smilee,

Your chart looks perfect now :good:

Those khaki lines I use to as an extra confirmation tool. So if you see an Hgi Buy signal I like to see the Rsi below 20 and above 80 for a sell.

Cheers
Leon
Thanks for following and explaining.
Everyday I learn something new. And I like it.
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI

Post by Wavegarrick »

A sell trade on Cadchf as per my conditions.

Cheers
Leon
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI

Post by Wavegarrick »

Eurnzd certainly moving up as per my trade analysis from yesterday. I do not have an Hgi buy trade signal yet. Will wait some to see where we go.

I keenly await some input from the followers here.

Smilee posted a nice chart earlier on EurAud. Lets see where we go.

Cheers
Leon
smilee89
Trader

HGI

Post by smilee89 »

3 possible trades.
smilee89
Trader

HGI

Post by smilee89 »

I am trying to upload 3 possible trades with screenshots but I am logged out automatically when I click preview or submit.

AU
AC
AJ
smilee89
Trader

HGI

Post by smilee89 »

ac

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”