milanese
TechAdmin

Baluda Indicators

Post by milanese »

Eod » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:20 pm wrote:
Hello evrybody.
I post the indi with errors fixed.
Test it and let me know if it is ok.
Please post the mq4 file of your mod as we do not like users only posting ex4 files, to it would be great if you could comment your modification.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
Eod

Baluda Indicators

Post by Eod »

Hi everybody, hi Tommaso.
sorry fore the file ex4. It was a mistake.

I attached the mq4 file.

I only renamed the variables below (and their respective functions) because my Platform (metatarader) did not like them

extern bool show10.x = true;
extern int orderX10.2 = 30;
extern int orderY10.2 = 50;
extern int orderX10.3 = 30;
extern int orderY10.3 = 20;

these are the renamed variables
extern bool show10 = true;
extern int orderX11 = 30;
extern int orderY12 = 50;
extern int orderX13 = 30;
extern int orderY14 = 20;

See the attached file

regard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Baluda Indicators

Post by SteveHopwood »

Eod » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm wrote:Hi everybody, hi Tommaso.
sorry fore the file ex4. It was a mistake.

I attached the mq4 file.

I only renamed the variables below (and their respective functions) because my Platform (metatarader) did not like them

extern bool show10.x = true;
extern int orderX10.2 = 30;
extern int orderY10.2 = 50;
extern int orderX10.3 = 30;
extern int orderY10.3 = 20;

these are the renamed variables
extern bool show10 = true;
extern int orderX11 = 30;
extern int orderY12 = 50;
extern int orderX13 = 30;
extern int orderY14 = 20;

See the attached file

regard
For the benefit of others, clearly the original indi was coded in CrapQl4 before CrapQl5 emerged. Then CrapQl5 emerged and subsumed CrapQl4.

CrapQl5 purports to be an Object Orientated Language i.e. oop. My limited understanding or oop is that it is coded in 'classes' separated by by the period "."

So, show10.x denotes 'x' as a subclass of show10, which is why the original code throws up the errors. Before the emergence of CrapQl5, a period i.e. "." was merely a separator. Now it calls up a subclass.

And there my understanding ends. CrapQl5 is linked with Empty5. It is largely ignored because the brokers have understandably not bought into Empty5 and their resistance has persuaded the Cretins at Crapperquotes that there is no future in it.

Rene and Paul understand this oop stuff. So do some others here. I don't.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
ernest02
Trader

CurrencySlopeStrength_V1.0.11

Post by ernest02 »

For some or other reason my CurrencySlopeStrength_v1.0.11 indicator stopped working (not displaying any graphs or currency strengths). I tried other 10.7CSS versions and they still work. Problem is that I have an indicator that uses CurrencySlopeStrength_V1.0.11 and now that is also not working.
Does anybody know why this indicator is not working anymore?
ernest02
Trader

Post by ernest02 »

I tried this indicator on another broker and it works except it shows no values for USD.
Attached two charts to show what I experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ernest02
Trader

Post by ernest02 »

Hallelujah! It is up and running again after not working for a few days.
Jamesmsv
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by Jamesmsv »

Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more, but I felt compelled to say thank you for your work and generosity with these indicators. The CSS and SuperSlope in particular are works of art far superior to their peers, and it's not like you don't have plenty of competition in the currency strength section of Empty4 indicators.
I only joined SHF in October last year, and spent 2 months reading all I could on these and Nanningbob's systems before weaving them into my style. It has been the most successful 3 months ever in my 8 years of trading, and this is from a naked trader who lost all hope in indicators. So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:
Josh
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by Josh »

Jamesmsv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm wrote:Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more, but I felt compelled to say thank you for your work and generosity with these indicators. The CSS and SuperSlope in particular are works of art far superior to their peers, and it's not like you don't have plenty of competition in the currency strength section of Empty4 indicators.
I only joined SHF in October last year, and spent 2 months reading all I could on these and Nanningbob's systems before weaving them into my style. It has been the most successful 3 months ever in my 8 years of trading, and this is from a naked trader who lost all hope in indicators. So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:

Absolutely true. Amazing indicators and contribution to our trading community!
Thank you to Baluda and to similarly minded members
Baluda
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by Baluda »

Jamesmsv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm wrote:Slightly off-topic, and I'm not even sure if Baluda post here any more... So Baluda, if you are still reading this forum, please know that you are still helping people years after you created these gems. :good:
Thank you, James, and Josh.

Paul
Check the MQL4 Market for my best EA's and Indicators.
seleemc

Baluda Indicators

Post by seleemc »

Hi Paul,
For your indicators, I can pay you with only SKRILL (if you have a Skrill account). Ps advise.
Thanks.
Salim

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”