Baluda Indicators

Post by bonztbad »

Thank you baluda for your indicators
forexgeeker
Trader

Re: Baluda Slope Strength Indicators

Post by forexgeeker »

Baluda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 am wrote:3.1. iExposure, Tickets
Show information on open trades including profit or loss in pips. Option to show high- and low-water mark for basket trading.

New version: v1.0.8
User settings:
  • useGVStealth - not for public use
  • stealthPrefix - not for public use
  • useHiddenPips - enables HiddenPips
  • hiddenPips - HiddenPips as defined in MPTM, use same value
  • nonPropFont - non proportional font of your choice
  • magicNumber - set to Magic Number to limit tickets to, 0 to disable
  • showRealPips - show pips instead of pipettes or points
  • breakEvenPips - set to breakevenpips as defined in MPTM
  • ShellyBEGV - set to the name of the Global Variable your EA uses to save breakeven pips or stop loss
  • showShelleyBEPips - enables display of the global breakeven or stop loss in pips
  • showShelleyBECash - enables display of the global breakeven or stop loss in cash
  • showBasketInfo - enables display of basket information
  • colo(u)rs - you know what to do.

Hi Paul,

I've been using iExposure indicator for quite some time now. Thank you very much for creating this. It's been a very useful tool for me. But i have a teenie tiny little request to make :mrgreen:
iExposureX.png
As per above picture, Symbol and pips are the only 2 information i need to display on my chart. So i was thinking if it's possible to have an option where we can choose true/false which information to display.

And to be able to sort the pair according to it's profit/loss value will be great as well.

I'm into basket trading and i took screenshot of this every 1 hour to monitor the pair movement. So yeahh, to have this option available will be awesome! :smile:

Thank you Paul and everyone! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calvez

Baluda Indicators

Post by calvez »

Baluda, your tools are invaluable!
Thank you very much and for all contributors on this forum.
bluedog23
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by bluedog23 »

Josh » Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 am wrote:Hello, First, I must thank Paul and all coders for providing excellent indicators, ideas and support for traders. Very generous of you all.
I am experiencing a major challenge running the wonderful CSSDiff on lower time frames (even at higher tf). Constantly running and stalling!
I have a relatively speaking solid resource - 8 gb ram.
How can I improve the situation? I have already looked at other threads for solutions, but none has worked! Please somebody help!!!
Josh
I'm having the same issue, keeps locking up and stalling. Any suggestions?

Many thanks!!
taipan
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by taipan »

bluedog23 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 am wrote:
Josh » Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 am wrote:Hello, First, I must thank Paul and all coders for providing excellent indicators, ideas and support for traders. Very generous of you all.
I am experiencing a major challenge running the wonderful CSSDiff on lower time frames (even at higher tf). Constantly running and stalling!
I have a relatively speaking solid resource - 8 gb ram.
How can I improve the situation? I have already looked at other threads for solutions, but none has worked! Please somebody help!!!
Josh
I'm having the same issue, keeps locking up and stalling. Any suggestions?

Many thanks!!
Try to reduce your max chart history to 1000 bars and restart your Empty4. Our don't have such problem.

taipan
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Baluda Indicators

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just to back up taipan's reply, I never have more than 2,000 candles on my charts. I only have 2,000 because Peaky needs nearly 1,900. Without Peaky, 1,000 is plenty.

There is advice at viewtopic.php?p=140819#p140819 that applies wherever we are running Empty4 platforms.

One more that I have discovered recently. Use a computer with a solid state hard drive. The difference this makes to everything is astonishing.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Baluda Slope Strength Indicators

Post by SteveHopwood »

MPP » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 am wrote:Evening all
New to this forum, how do i download the MPBM EA?

Regards

Jason
I will be sending you my Welcome pack later on. You will find after I send it that you will be able to post freely and downloads will become available.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
DavisE

Baluda Indicators

Post by DavisE »

New to this forum, Thanks for share!
calvez

Baluda Indicators

Post by calvez »

the indicators and the knowledge here are amazing.
many many thanks guys
acostafulano
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by acostafulano »

hi Everyone!

I have a couple of questions about MPBM. Hopefully can help me out:

- Is the current version DELETING Pending Orders when it detects a closure of the Magic Number in question? (Take Profit or Stop Loss?)

- Anyone knows an EA that can manage BASKET TRADES by INDIVIDUAL PAIR TP/SL?

I've been looking all the regulars but cannot find an alternative that suits this use.

Any help is much appreciated.

Diego

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”