HGI matrix problems

Discuss without annoying the experienced traders (they might even help you)
Inelson

HGI matrix problems

Post by Inelson »

I was wondering if someone could help me. For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to get HGIMatrixMTFv34 (this has compiled successfully) and HGIMatrixMTFv34L to show on the blank XAUUSD chart. In the journal it says they both load successfully without any errors but the screen is still blank. (I have left them for a long time to load). The Library version had been working fine but suddenly lost all the arrows - I think due to the HGI Indi expiring.

The HGIMatrixMTFvI works with no problems but it obviously uses a lot of memory.

Could this is in anyway related to the post by Wingate in the topic "HGI indicator version"? Also a friend of mine is having exactly the same problem.

I have deleted everything and downloaded the new HGI both 16.09 and 17.00 so they should be in date and downloaded the Matrixes again.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Ina
renexxxx
Trader

HGI matrix problems

Post by renexxxx »

Inelson » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:13 pm wrote: Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
A word of advice: Learn how to read. Once you have mastered this difficult but important skill, have a look at Post 1 of the HGI Matrix thread. There you will discover that in order to run the HGIMatrixMTFv34L.ex4 indicator, you need to have the hgi_lib.ex4 file in the \Libraries folder. This latter file expires from time to time, so you need to make sure that you have the latest version of that file.

:arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg:
Inelson

HGI matrix problems

Post by Inelson »

Thank you so much Rene. I had actually downloaded it but had stupidly left the download number on the file name. All working now.

I am so sorry to have troubled you.

Ina
Maxxx17

HGI matrix problems

Post by Maxxx17 »

Thank you for the information.

Return to “General Discussion (Rookies)”