Pipcruiser's Pipmasher on Steroids

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
Raj4x

Post by Raj4x »

OK, was merely looking for more detailed considerations but I think I have enough info to add that to the current logic.

I am rather swamped at the moment :arrrg: but hope to be able to get something done in a week or two. :good:
keydcuk
Trader

Post by keydcuk »

Raj4x » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 am wrote:OK, was merely looking for more detailed considerations but I think I have enough info to add that to the current logic.

I am rather swamped at the moment :arrrg: but hope to be able to get something done in a week or two. :good:
Ok. Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,

Daniel
ScarletPipernel

Post by ScarletPipernel »

woodlands » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 pm wrote:Here you go Nikx,
This is the latest of a lot of settings

I know this is an older thread, but I think this is the version of PPoS that has withstood the test of time the best, for the most part?

So I've been using Woodlands set file and wondered why it wouldn't trade last week, when I noticed this is what it has for tradingHours:

+0.10,-0.25

To Woodlands: Is that intentional? You have the EA set to trade only for the first 15 minutes after 12:10am? I guess that would be the first few minutes of the London open, your local time?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

This thread is now locked so that I am not dragged back yet again to some demented post by a dimwit too thick to do the basic reading.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”