PP Set Files

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
Reaper
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by Reaper »

Instead of combing through 50+ pages to find requested set files. I suggest we add them here. Will add more as I find them, if anyone would like yours to added/removed please reply to this thread.

spotdespot
pipcruiser D1.set
Post: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 74#p113874

xfactornos
FINFX-PC-100SL-50BE-JS50-20HRs.set
Post: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 82#p106378
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnotherBrian

PP Set Files

Post by AnotherBrian »

Hey Angat - GREAT idea. This will save a collective thousands of hours searching for the meat through the greens. Thumbs up. :good:
AGT
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by AGT »

Hi Angat !

In the bottom of your posts I see two links of MFXB accounts with the same name. What's the difference of these two accounts ?

Thx for further explanations.

:hi:
Reaper
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by Reaper »

AGT » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 pm wrote:Hi Angat !

In the bottom of your posts I see two links of MFXB accounts with the same name. What's the difference of these two accounts ?

Thx for further explanations.

:hi:
Open them up and compare the (full) names, you will notice they have different settings.

:xm:
AGT
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by AGT »

Ah I see ! Could you plz post these two settings here ? :hi:
Reaper
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by Reaper »

AGT » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm wrote:Ah I see ! Could you plz post these two settings here ? :hi:
Simply can't be arsed to dig them out and I'm not sure if they would help as a couple of my bots have an extra filter I added personally called MPH.

MPH = Monthly Pip Height (minimum height of the month candle)

Also have WPH and DPH, but they're off in the current tests.

You can check the titles of my myfx demos for the rest of the settings. PC = partial close iirc

Anything else you don't recognise let me know.
Reaper
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by Reaper »

I have had a number of requests for my setfiles but I haven't posted it for a few reasons.

1. I have so many versions of EA files and setfiles, I'm simply too lazy to dig them out.

2. I created extra variables in my PPoS so I have slightly customised versions, so the results I get will probably be different to what you would get.

3. I'm not sure my setfile would work on PPoS. Perhaps it would just ignore the customised variables. idk.

4. I don't think my settings are anything to write home about - don't be fooled by my pip totals and win percentage - I have partial close set to TRUE which is very misleading.

Here's a partial close extreme example to get my point across.

If you had a trade with 1 lot @ 1000 pips and you closed 0.1 lots every 1 hour. After 10 hours myfxbook would report you made 10,000 pips.

When looking at my EA the variables are in the title e.g.

PPoS v1c SLBE(ATR1.5), JS(ATR0.5) MULTI(0), MPH(80), PC(50)

EA: PPoS
Version: v1c
SL = Stop Loss set at 1.5 ATR
BE = Break Even set at 1.5 ATR
JS = Jumping Stop set at 0.5 ATR
PC = Partial Close set to ON and at 50%
MPH = Monthly Pip Height set at 80 pips (Steve has called his variable Monthly Pip Movement I think)

Clearly if have the energy to write this post, I should have the energy to find the damn set files. Well you're WRONG! It takes very little energy to type! Only my fingers are moving!

:xm:

EDIT: If anyone still wants one of my setfiles, please post and specify which demo your referring to.
Mike
Trader

PPoS Set Files

Post by Mike »

Hi PPoS followers
well it's the first time an EA of mine seems to go into green and I wonder how it can be tweeked more.
Since I thought I would not be able to publish my accounts on myfxbook and I want to share settings I drop it here and let you comment.

Unclear and focus of interest is the balance of the individual trades' SL and Basket's SL. Suggestions for improvement would be more than welcome. Also I am convinced a basket closure adapting to the number of open trades would increase profits.

The data is from march 15th and shows a 37% increase of Equity or 12% per month.
I add my zip-file and look forward to comments,
Mike
PPoS 15-06-12 mp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fiox
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by fiox »

Mike » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:07 pm wrote: The data is from march 15th and shows a 37% increase of Equity or 12% per month.
I add my zip-file and look forward to comments,
Mike
Hi Mike, thanks for your work

I'm setting some PPoS VPS for test. I want to ask you, what PPoS version have you running in this account?
Mike
Trader

PP Set Files

Post by Mike »

fiox » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 am wrote:
Mike » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:07 pm wrote: The data is from march 15th and shows a 37% increase of Equity or 12% per month.
... what PPoS version have you running in this account?
Version 1h
but I will update this weekend.
Best Mike

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”