Pipcruiser's Pipmasher 'n' Grid

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Hi Steve
Just letting you know that this worked :good:
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Providing an update... Still doing good hands free :good:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
szfxtrader
Trader

Post by szfxtrader »

patmontes » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:17 am wrote:Providing an update... Still doing good hands free :good:
Thanks for sharing, are you using the last version? do you mind to share your settings file and pairs that it trades? Thank you once again!
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

patmontes » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:17 am wrote:Providing an update... Still doing good hands free :good:
That is brilliant Pat. :clap: Send me a reminder next weekend, please, and I will remind people about this in my wrup.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
keydcuk
Trader

Post by keydcuk »

Well done! I had my eye on the PP EAs, particularly PPoS but you may have swayed me to look at this one instead. Thanks indeed for sharing! :good:

Daniel
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

szfxtrader » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:37 pm wrote:
Thanks for sharing, are you using the last version? do you mind to share your settings file and pairs that it trades? Thank you once again!
This is still version 1 but fixed the code on the error appearing for the portion on limit orders mentioned in page 2.

Code: Select all

if (ArraySize(FifoTicket) > 0)
         ArraySort(FifoTicket, WHOLE_ARRAY, 0, MODE_DESCEND);

I have open positions in DD though that I think can be solved by the recent semafor capabilities of HGBnG.
Although with the version I use now v1, we can see that I can close the trades in DD and we still come out with a healthy profit :good:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

szfxtrader you can see the pairs it trades(h4) on the profit report image posted, and you can find the setfile if you scan one page back, top of p2 of this thread
szfxtrader » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:37 am wrote:
szfxtrader
Trader

Post by szfxtrader »

trader689 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:07 pm wrote:szfxtrader you can see the pairs it trades(h4) on the profit report image posted, and you can find the setfile if you scan one page back, top of p2 of this thread
Thank you
Kubez

Post by Kubez »

This thing is incredible, thanks Niels and Steve. :clap:
Kubez

Post by Kubez »

Hi guys,

I am having a couple of issues, I think two alerts have to do with notification alerts but I have alerts turned off. Reports as follows:

2016.03.24 13:05:17.270 Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)
2016.03.24 13:05:17.270 Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

and I am having issues with the SL placement with the following error:

2016.03.24 12:46:25.072 Pipcruisers Pipmasher Grid CHFJPY,H4: Pipcruisers Pipmasher Grid 30653066TrailingStopLoss stop loss modification failed with error 130: invalid stops

I did a search that said error 130 has something to do with either the SL being placed at the same time as the order which can cause an error on ecn brokers or SL or TP need to be placed as a price as opposed to a pip count.

http://www.forexboat.com/ordersend-error-130/

Do any of you helpful chaps have any solutions to remedy these errors.

Any help much appreciated.

One other thing, I have set my lot size as 0.1 but the initial order is going in as 0.01 but the grid orders are being placed with 0.1. Any help on this would be gratefully received also.

Thanks all.

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”