TradeChart

Thingies such as TradeReport and TradeChart
taipan
Trader

TradeChart

Post by taipan »

Thanks Rene for the useful tools, as usual, great appreciation to you.
milanese
TechAdmin

TradeChart

Post by milanese »

Rene :hi: great coding work!
Thanks for all your work you do here, you are an absolute star :clap: :clap:

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
peluxeu

TradeChart

Post by peluxeu »

Thanks René,

It ads valuable information on the board. :yahoo:

Many thanks. Great work!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

José
traderduke
Trader

TradeChart

Post by traderduke »

Thanks Rene
I use it all the time! :clap:
Ray
Gogetta247

TradeChart

Post by Gogetta247 »

Great job once again Rene...Wishing you green pips all the days of your life
BobbyT
Trader

TradeChart

Post by BobbyT »

BobbyT » Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 am wrote:Hi Rene,

I really like this tool. If possible could I get you to add a little something in the code.

I have an account with a broker who has issued me with bonus funds. These funds are added as 'credit' which is callable via AccountCredit().

As you can see in the image, there is $280 difference between the account balance and the account equity. 'Equity' reflects the current available funds in the account. By not including AccountCredit(), 'MaxEquity', 'MinEquity', 'Balance' and 'Gain' are all incorrect as they are calculated on AccountBalance() only which reflects deposits+P/L (at least for accounts in a similar situation to mine anyway).

Is it possible to get AccountCredit() either hardcoded into the indi or provided as an extern? I would do this myself as it's an easy enough task but .ex4.

Cheers,
BobbyT

PS: I had started typing this request before you posted the update but didn't get around to finishing. The update looks great and the extra info will provide a bit of insight. It does make my request a teeny bit more laborious but still simple enough :)
Hi Rene,

Should I take this as a 'no chance in hell'. I've been living in Seattle over the past year and I'm getting used to being snubbed by Yanks; but by a Queenslander?! I thought I would never see the day :lol: . Then again I am a Melbournian so I guess there could be some inter-state thing going on there. I thought we just had to fight with Syndey :smile:

Cheers,
BobbyT
Procrastination provides exponentially negative returns - BobbyT
renexxxx
Trader

TradeChart

Post by renexxxx »

Hi BobbyT,

There is no snubbing going on here. Just haven't had the time to get around this yet. You do realise that this work is on a voluntary basis and that I'm not your employee so I don't need to report to you. But I will add it Herr Kommandant.

Cheers.
BobbyT
Trader

TradeChart

Post by BobbyT »

renexxxx » Mon May 29, 2017 2:21 pm wrote:Hi BobbyT,

There is no snubbing going on here. Just haven't had the time to get around this yet. You do realise that this work is on a voluntary basis and that I'm not your employee so I don't need to report to you. But I will add it Herr Kommandant.

Cheers.
Rene,

Please don't take my post the wrong way. You have helped me several times with coding issues over the past few years. I have the utmost respect for your contributions to SHF and also for your skills as a coder in general :hi:

I just thought I should follow up as I hadn't heard anything. Maybe my sarcastic, somewhat droll sense of humor doesn't come through in digital form. I'm not sure why I'm surprised about that :uff:

Again, I'm sorry if my post came off as demanding or crass :oops:

Cheers,
BobbyT
renexxxx
Trader

TradeChart

Post by renexxxx »

There is a new version of TradeChart3 in Post 1, with two micro changes:
  • It now takes into account the AccountCredit() -- if your br0ker uses this --, to calculate the Account Balance
  • The applied price type it uses to calculate the UPL for a candle can now be selected from a drop box. The default value is "Typical Price" (i.e. (High + Low + Close)/3 )
BobbyT
Trader

TradeChart

Post by BobbyT »

renexxxx » Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 pm wrote:There is a new version of TradeChart3 in Post 1, with two micro changes:
  • It now takes into account the AccountCredit() -- if your br0ker uses this --, to calculate the Account Balance
  • The applied price type it uses to calculate the UPL for a candle can now be selected from a drop box. The default value is "Typical Price" (i.e. (High + Low + Close)/3 )
Thanks for the update Rene :clap:

Return to “Data analysis tools”