HGIMatrix

The title says it all

HGIMatrix

Postby retireme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:44 am

Nice work Kimbo :hi:

Rgds
RM
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. - Albert Einstein
retireme

HGIMatrix

Postby renexxxx » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:28 am

Well done Kim! It is good to see that some people are still using this indicator.

Cheers ... René
renexxxx

HGIMatrix

Postby kim » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:58 am

I've come up with a modification to prevent alerts from older signals, alerts from 30 candles back are useless and just annoying.
You can also choose to have alerts from the first closed candle (1) or the still open candle (0), the default is not to have alerts from candle 0

You need to make the changes in HGIMatrixMTFv34.mq4

Changes;
Add these after line 102.
input bool AlertOnCandle1 = true;
input bool AlertOnCandle0 = false;

Add these after line 494 (496 after adding above mod).
if ((symbols[iSymbol][itf].signalShift == 0)&&(AlertOnCandle0 == false)) message = "";
if ((symbols[iSymbol][itf].signalShift == 1)&&(AlertOnCandle1 == false)) message = "";
if (symbols[iSymbol][itf].signalShift > 1) message = "";

Add these after line 512 (517 after adding above mods).
if ((symbols[iSymbol][itf].slopeShift == 0)&&(AlertOnCandle0 == false)) message = "";
if ((symbols[iSymbol][itf].slopeShift == 1)&&(AlertOnCandle1 == false)) message = "";
if (symbols[iSymbol][itf].slopeShift > 1) message = "";

Hope this is useful.

Kim Heaver
kim

HGIMatrix

Postby cmeade2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 pm

I have downloaded HGIMatrixMTFv34I.ex4 and HGI_16.09 loaded them and tried to run the matrix. What comes up shows trends for various time frames, but the symbol names are all gibberish, except for a few cases.

What is the solution. Sorry if this has been covered
cmeade2

HGIMatrix

Postby AltosT » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:44 pm

cmeade2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:34 am wrote:I have downloaded HGIMatrixMTFv34I.ex4 and HGI_16.09 loaded them and tried to run the matrix. What comes up shows trends for various time frames, but the symbol names are all gibberish, except for a few cases.

What is the solution. Sorry if this has been covered

You do need to input the pair names exactly as the broker shows them and separated by commas and with exact prefix or suffix if applicable.
You also need to input the tpl that you want to call up name correctly and the applicable time frames. It is all quite obvious if you read it as you go but if you have those correct then I don't know further. It has always behaved for me.
Cheers
AltosT

Previous

Return to Indicators and matrixes