HGIMatrix

The title says it all
silentshadow
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by silentshadow »

Hello,

For some reason this dashboard is not working for me. I have all the requisite files under the respective folders but the screen just blinks with no updates. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? I have HGI working independently no problem what-so-ever and an excellent system - Thank you contributors

Wanted to have a look at this matrix , have read through this thread completely but couldn't find anything that could help me resolve :( Any guidance?
retireme
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by retireme »

Hi silentshadow

Are you sure that you have put hgi_lib.mqh in the includes folder and not the libs folder? This is a comment error because of the name of the file.

Rgds
RM
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. - Albert Einstein
silentshadow
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by silentshadow »

Hey thanks for the quick reply. Yep I have it in correct folder. :(
retireme » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:52 am wrote:Hi silentshadow

Are you sure that you have put hgi_lib.mqh in the includes folder and not the libs folder? This is a comment error because of the name of the file.

Rgds
RM
retireme
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by retireme »

Ok, just hang on and I'll take a look and get back to you!
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. - Albert Einstein
retireme
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by retireme »

Check your experts tab and see if the file is showing as expired. If it is, go to http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... &hilit=HGI and update it.

Rgds
RM
silentshadow
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by silentshadow »

photo6221890952033839111.jpg
As a stand alone it works. For some reason mtrix wont. Snapshots attached. Need to check on the error that's appearing in the experts tab. Says cannot open file yada yada. I am on a linux box, use Empty4 by loading wine but that shouldnt give this error

Maybe I will try a fresh upload

retireme » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:06 am wrote:Check your experts tab and see if the file is showing as expired. If it is, go to http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... &hilit=HGI and update it.

Rgds
RM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
retireme
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by retireme »

Just did a quick search of the forum and it seems you are not the only one with the problem.

You can either wait until Milanese has time to read the posts or you could drop him a PM.

Sorry I could not help further.

Rgds
RM
silentshadow
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by silentshadow »

Thanks for trying to help me. I will not spam the thread further and degrade its value. Yes will wait.
Thank you very much
retireme » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 am wrote:Just did a quick search of the forum and it seems you are not the only one with the problem.

You can either wait until Milanese has time to read the posts or you could drop him a PM.

Sorry I could not help further.

Rgds
RM
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by Wavegarrick »

Works perfect on my side.

Ensure you have HGI_lib.ex that goes into the libraries folder on page 1 of the Hgi thread in addition to the Hgi lib folder of this thread that goes into the unclude folder.

In addition, ensure that you have all history downloaded.

Cheers
Leon
renexxxx
Trader

HGIMatrix

Post by renexxxx »

@silentshadow:

In order to run HGIMatrixMTFv33.ex4 you only need the HGI Indicator (by default that is HGI_v17.00.ex4) in the \Indicators folder. Of course, you need the latest version of that indicator that hasn't expired yet. The runtime system needs access to this HGI_v17.00.ex4 file as the code of HGIMatrixMTFv33.ex4 calls the iCustom-function, with the HGI_v17.00.ex4 filename as one of its parameters.

In order to compile HGIMatrixMTFv33.mq4 to create HGIMatrixMTFv33.ex4 you need nothing else than your MQL4 compiler which is inside the Metaquotes Language Editor (and press F7).

In order to run HGIMatrixMTFv33L.ex4 (i.e. the HGI Library version), you only need the HGI Library file (that is hgi_lib.ex4) inside the \Libraries folder. Again, you need a version of this file that hasn't expired yet.

In order to compile HGIMatrixMTFv33L.mq4 to create HGIMatrixMTFv33L.ex4 you only need the hgi_lib.mqh file inside the \Include folder. This is a very small file that is included in the source of HGIMatrixMTFv33L.mq4 and therefore the compiler needs to have access to this file.

If you don't understand any of this, you will have to re-read these four paragraphs until you do. All the information is contained in there.

Return to “Indicators and matrixes”