Sequoia wrote:Captain Jack
I have some questions regarding this Buy in EUR/GBP M15 made today,
1.- What makes you trigger this trade? , I saw the M before telling me to sell ( bad eyeview)
2.-Do you use the price speed after a pattern? or what do you think is needed to be learned from the charts in order to be in "the zone" ?
I ask the second question as, have been said Fox changes its ways, and is obvious otherwise everybody would know... so levels, patterns and cycles can also vary, but somehow it doesnt trick you that easy, what could be that "somehow"?
I as many others here really admire you , I really want to learn to see, and be unable to unsee
Thanks to help us all CJ you are a STAR !!
Have you seen anything in the charts posted in this thread that looks like this chart?
What triggers the trade is the drop out of the range after the stops were hit high.....the drop hits the stops low, the "W", not an "M" is formed and price begins its climb to the next level...I expect another level of rise after the 2nd....
Do you see the large stop hunt that is in the middle of the "range phase"? This is how they add variation to the same basic patterns. It's up to you to recognize this, there's nothing I can do but point it out to everybody. They use a "news" event to
jack price up and down to clear people from there orders, stop them out, bust out accounts in margin trouble and place people in the wrong side of where they will take price.....thereby taking their money. I can only point this out and can't tell you how you will know something only you will know...if you ever do.
"M"'s don't appear at the LOWS, "W"'s do.... for those that are looking for trading shortcuts, this is a good example of how you can go wrong by taking a pattern shape when it's not where or in time with where it needs to be.
CJ