Price Predictions and Probabilities

simplex
Trader
Location: An insignificant village close to an insignificant former capital at the Rhine River.

Bit more civilized ...

Post by simplex »

rizla101 » 20 Nov 2014, 13:41 wrote:Hope you're FF announcement doesn't drag to many of the drama queens FF seems to attract over. Bit more civilized here thanks to Steve.
Yes, Sir! :xm:
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
It appears that the Weighted Moving Average was invented by a trader who did not have a firm grasp of filter theory in hopes of reducing lag. (John F. Ehlers)
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

if you can find the last xixi indicator i think it has an alarm. I do think an alarm can be useful. One of the ways lets say your h is 30. that means even a potential will tell you if there have not been 30 bars to the left of your current bar. this indicates price is probably in a trend in a smaller and current timeframe and even may be at the end of a trend if price is exhausting.

as for stats i don't even look at them. when all is said and done i them off lol

the indicator is very comparable to zigzag and stochastics which you can use in similar manner.

i can take the arrows/zones as entrys but more often than not i use them as targets but why not take one as an entry if price shows cycle range end or weakness when it reaches a it or a pre sig.

as I've said before i like to mix this with sam's methods and concepts such as L gaps which are supply demand and some basic PA because its all related.

starting a pure tz thread sounds like a fun idea. maybe vlady will let you use some of their stuff
Last edited by Lowphat on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simplex
Trader
Location: An insignificant village close to an insignificant former capital at the Rhine River.

Post by simplex »

Lowphat » 09 Dec 2014, 20:26 wrote:as I've said before i like to mix this with sam's methods ..
Can you provide a link to learn more about Sam's methods ?

simplex
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
It appears that the Weighted Moving Average was invented by a trader who did not have a firm grasp of filter theory in hopes of reducing lag. (John F. Ehlers)
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

simplex » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 pm wrote:
Lowphat » 09 Dec 2014, 20:26 wrote:as I've said before i like to mix this with sam's methods ..
Can you provide a link to learn more about Sam's methods ?

simplex
may be able to do a search for sam seiden supply demand. you will probably have to sift through to find any gems and for l gaps there is a great video somewhere under youtube.com/channel/UCLYgcu9w92k-Tr5C6CJmmZQ?spfreload=10
:)
LearnAlways

Post by LearnAlways »

Hi Everybody,

I'm new just stumbled upon this thread, the 3D effect u are speaking off kinda resembles multi-donchian channels too. Pls see attached. But the 3d effect is only clearly visble during trending periods. Just my 2 pips.

Best Regards,
LearnAlways
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I only know I know nothing
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

this reminded me of a donchian pattern i see a lot.
when donchian significantly cuts up or down into price you will sometimes see price retrace into it(shown by the yellow)
it helps to have H tuned for this pattern.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simplex
Trader

TZ Pattern

Post by simplex »

I wouldn't call this a real breakthrough for TZ discussion:
TZ_Pattern.PNG
This is the result of my first attempt to enable a TZ indicator for multi timeframe use. :lol:
It may not be a technological breakthrough, but I am really tempted to have this pattern printed on a t-shirt.
Have fun,
simplex
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

will it break the mid tz? this mid is still very active in its role.
BTW nice image simplex. i would buy that shirt :)
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

looks like i missed this surge due to spread widening
Lowphat
Trader

Post by Lowphat »

i should have put an hg bot to sell only on a lower TF when it was at the top

Return to “General Forex Discussion”