The Captains Chest - Naked Trading & Other Stuff

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
jedrula
Trader

Post by jedrula »

:good:

similarly:
gu.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZumZum
Trader

Post by ZumZum »

I'm out. Prefer to take what's given as I don't feel comfortable.
GBPUSDM15.png
:geek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZumZum
Trader

Post by ZumZum »

AUDUSD
AUDUSDM15.png
sympathy
Trader

Post by sympathy »

:D
ZumZum
Trader

Post by ZumZum »

CADJPY
CADJPYM15.png
Captain Jack
Trader

Post by Captain Jack »

I'm glad to see people making some decent trades using the methods put forward in this thread and posting their results. There have been many successful traders who use these methods and have never put forth a single post in the forum, but have emailed or PM'd me with their results. The methods do work time and time again.

A big thanks to those who contribute with charts, postings and helpful hands to others in the forum. It takes a lot of time away from chart reading and trading to make those posts. I know 1st hand and it's one reason some people never post and that is their right because they need to spend the time in the charts as well as managing their trades.

The key to this information is to incorporate it into "your" trading style, not to "imitate" the trading style of others here. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT! We are all individuals and each of us have our own way of trading and comfort zones. Use the information here and incorporate it into YOUR trading style. It can be as simple as trading the "RRT" patterns, or the "M" and "W"'s at the peaks, not to mention the BARF patterns that form all the time. You don't need to know or use ALL of the info here, you can increase your profits by just using one added bit of info.

For those who are having trouble trying to find the perfect entry or exit into a trade, forget it. You've seen me post about taking a trade where ever I see them now....that is my style. I don't need a major trend to make money, yes money and not pips. It's about making a profitable trade as opposed to making a losing trade, or worse, bleeding your accounts dry or hitting margin calls due to a large DD from your trade(s). Cutting a losing trade early is more "profitable" to your account than marrying yourself to the trade only to see a very unhappy divorce at a later time. NEVER GET GREEDY AND ALWAYS TAKE WHAT IS GIVEN!! If you don't, it WILL be taken back!!

Trading forex is a WAR...your capital is your ammo. Lose it, or reduce it greatly and you have no ammo to fight the war with. It is better to lose a small battle, than lose the war. If you have ever played poker you know what I'm talking about. By making profitable trades, you build your war chest and your ammo dump grows allowing you to fight larger battles while winning the war. Over-trading underfunded accounts will end your forex career in a hurry.

Trouble finding where you are in the cycle? Confused about "levels" and "pushes"? Is it a "peak low" or a "peak high"? Make it easier on yourself and pay NanningBob's HGI forum a visit. I have mentioned in the past, that using Bob's method along with the information in this forum will yield nice results. His HGI will help you with confirmations about many things and it is quite simple to use, but very sophisticated in it's design. I can easily see how complimentary NanningBob's indicator and these methods are when combined. If you seem to be "stuck" and not making progress here, take a break and spend some time studying his methods. It will keep a lot of you out of "ranging" markets, where some seem to try and force trades where none exist. I think your will "see" things a bit differently when you return to this forum. For those who have trouble "stacking" their trades, Bob has a method that is easy to understand and it may suit your needs.

nanningbob @ HGI

To those who ask for charts and examples from me... I don't have the chart time that I need to post great example trades especially when a lot of people would blindly jump into a position based on my posted chart. Truth be told, most of these people would actually have no clue as to why I took the trade or any plan as to how to manage the trade once they copy it. A day may come when I do start posting charts as well as price maps, such as the one I did on EURUSD from years back.... which is still very relevant I might add. That chart from 3+ years back could have made you very rich had it just been followed. 3+ years of near perfect price action and all most people think about is the last few days on their current charts. Shame, shame!

When I say "patterns repeat across all time frames", MOST people look for a small section or pattern and then try to "force" it into another time frame. Some start low and work up, some start high and work back. However....

THE ENTIRE PATTERN THAT RUNS ON THE LOWER TIME FRAME WILL BE REPEATED IN IT'S ENTIRETY ON THE HIGHER TIME FRAMES....

This is how I map price such as the EURUSD chart. Understand that price patterns are fractals. As with all fractals, the closer you look (lower time frames), the less smooth (dirtier), they become. As the time frame becomes larger, the fractals edges become smoother, presenting a less jagged or dirty image. This is why I don't advocate looking below the 15m time frame. As stated before, the patterns are "born" on the tick chart and the mature across ALL time frames... with the pattern "smoothing' as it matures. This process takes years as demonstrated with the EURUSD chart. The patterns are continuous.

Now consider this.... if this is true, and I believe I have shown it to be true, the forex market is in no way a random market based on supply and demand. Think about this...how can a tick chart pattern that takes 10-15 seconds to print become the exact same pattern on a D1 chart that takes months and years to print? Not to mention the fact that the same tick pattern has completed many times over on each of the lower time frames before the D1 pattern completes. It is how the candle patterns on the charts are created.
2015-09-30_18-27-33.jpg
2015-10-21_12-08-45.jpg
I DO NOT ADVOCATE PEOPLE TRYING TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE HERE IN PREDICTING PRICE BASED ON THESE PATTERNS... I HAVE SHOWN IT TO BE TRUE...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX...I SHOW IT TO YOU SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORLD BANKS ARE DOING...IT IS PURE MANIPULATION.

THE GOAL IS NOT THE "PERFECT" TRADE.....THE GOAL IS A "PROFITABLE" TRADE!

-CJ-
A man is not defeated when he is beaten, he is defeated when he quits.

The goal is not a "perfect trade" - the goal is a "profitable trade"!
ZumZum
Trader

Post by ZumZum »

Captain Jack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:29 pm wrote:I'm glad to see people making some decent trades using the methods put forward in this thread and posting their results. There have been many successful traders who use these methods and have never put forth a single post in the forum, but have emailed or PM'd me with their results. The methods do work time and time again.

A big thanks to those who contribute with charts, postings and helpful hands to others in the forum. It takes a lot of time away from chart reading and trading to make those posts. I know 1st hand and it's one reason some people never post and that is their right because they need to spend the time in the charts as well as managing their trades.

The key to this information is to incorporate it into "your" trading style, not to "imitate" the trading style of others here. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT! We are all individuals and each of us have our own way of trading and comfort zones. Use the information here and incorporate it into YOUR trading style. It can be as simple as trading the "RRT" patterns, or the "M" and "W"'s at the peaks, not to mention the BARF patterns that form all the time. You don't need to know or use ALL of the info here, you can increase your profits by just using one added bit of info.

For those who are having trouble trying to find the perfect entry or exit into a trade, forget it. You've seen me post about taking a trade where ever I see them now....that is my style. I don't need a major trend to make money, yes money and not pips. It's about making a profitable trade as opposed to making a losing trade, or worse, bleeding your accounts dry or hitting margin calls due to a large DD from your trade(s). Cutting a losing trade early is more "profitable" to your account than marrying yourself to the trade only to see a very unhappy divorce at a later time. NEVER GET GREEDY AND ALWAYS TAKE WHAT IS GIVEN!! If you don't, it WILL be taken back!!

Trading forex is a WAR...your capital is your ammo. Lose it, or reduce it greatly and you have no ammo to fight the war with. It is better to lose a small battle, than lose the war. If you have ever played poker you know what I'm talking about. By making profitable trades, you build your war chest and your ammo dump grows allowing you to fight larger battles while winning the war. Over-trading underfunded accounts will end your forex career in a hurry.

Trouble finding where you are in the cycle? Confused about "levels" and "pushes"? Is it a "peak low" or a "peak high"? Make it easier on yourself and pay NanningBob's HGI forum a visit. I have mentioned in the past, that using Bob's method along with the information in this forum will yield nice results. His HGI will help you with confirmations about many things and it is quite simple to use, but very sophisticated in it's design. I can easily see how complimentary NanningBob's indicator and these methods are when combined. If you seem to be "stuck" and not making progress here, take a break and spend some time studying his methods. It will keep a lot of you out of "ranging" markets, where some seem to try and force trades where none exist. I think your will "see" things a bit differently when you return to this forum. For those who have trouble "stacking" their trades, Bob has a method that is easy to understand and it may suit your needs.

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 44#p105044

To those who ask for charts and examples from me... I don't have the chart time that I need to post great example trades especially when a lot of people would blindly jump into a position based on my posted chart. Truth be told, most of these people would actually have no clue as to why I took the trade or any plan as to how to manage the trade once they copy it. A day may come when I do start posting charts as well as price maps, such as the one I did on EURUSD from years back.... which is still very relevant I might add. That chart from 3+ years back could have made you very rich had it just been followed. 3+ years of near perfect price action and all most people think about is the last few days on their current charts. Shame, shame!

When I say "patterns repeat across all time frames", MOST people look for a small section or pattern and then try to "force" it into another time frame. Some start low and work up, some start high and work back. However....

THE ENTIRE PATTERN THAT RUNS ON THE LOWER TIME FRAME WILL BE REPEATED IN IT'S ENTIRETY ON THE HIGHER TIME FRAMES....

This is how I map price such as the EURUSD chart. Understand that price patterns are fractals. As with all fractals, the closer you look (lower time frames), the less smooth (dirtier), they become. As the time frame becomes larger, the fractals edges become smoother, presenting a less jagged or dirty image. This is why I don't advocate looking below the 15m time frame. As stated before, the patterns are "born" on the tick chart and the mature across ALL time frames... with the pattern "smoothing' as it matures. This process takes years as demonstrated with the EURUSD chart. The patterns are continuous.

Now consider this.... if this is true, and I believe I have shown it to be true, the forex market is in no way a random market based on supply and demand. Think about this...how can a tick chart pattern that takes 10-15 seconds to print become the exact same pattern on a D1 chart that takes months and years to print? Not to mention the fact that the same tick pattern has completed many times over on each of the lower time frames before the D1 pattern completes. It is how the candle patterns on the charts are created.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE PEOPLE TRYING TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE HERE IN PREDICTING PRICE BASED ON THESE PATTERNS... I HAVE SHOWN IT TO BE TRUE...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX...I SHOW IT TO YOU SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORLD BANKS ARE DOING...IT IS PURE MANIPULATION.

THE GOAL IS NOT THE "PERFECT" TRADE.....THE GOAL IS A "PROFITABLE" TRADE!

-CJ-
As always, hats off :hi: :hi: :hi: A true inspiration, motivation and appreciation :clap:

sympathy
Trader

Post by sympathy »

Thanks so much CAPTAIN. you have already changed our trading life in this forum, you have shown us everything we need to know WE SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH. Since you have taught me how forex works, i will try my possible best to teach others :D :D . GOD BLESS YOU.
sympathy
Trader

Post by sympathy »

Todays trade
sympathy
Trader

Post by sympathy »

So so easy guys

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”