Multiple Demo Accounts With EA

Your basic questions about running EA's
keydcuk
Trader

Post by keydcuk »

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows the following...

If I have 2 demo accounts opened under the same platform both running EAs, do I need to be logged into that demo account for the EA to perform or does the platform simply need to be opened?

This I am wondering to see if I can run an EA when I am not logged in or should I be running multiple platforms for the task I am trying to achieve?

Thanks,

Daniel
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

You can log into the same Empty4 account from different terminals/platforms but you cant be logged simultaneously into different accounts on the same terminal

So if you want an EA to run on a particular account, that account has to be logged in and active for the EA to place trades on it. You can't have an EA place trades on an account which is not logged in to the terminal onto which the EA is installed.

keydcuk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:16 pm wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows the following...

If I have 2 demo accounts opened under the same platform both running EAs, do I need to be logged into that demo account for the EA to perform or does the platform simply need to be opened?

This I am wondering to see if I can run an EA when I am not logged in or should I be running multiple platforms for the task I am trying to achieve?

Thanks,

Daniel
keydcuk
Trader

Post by keydcuk »

Thamls! :D

Return to “Automated trading (Rookies)”