BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

If everything works Baluda will write a new updated clean version for this indi. So keep the suggestions coming. We also have a request for arrows on the chart also. Once we have a clean version we will post an open source so you can write EAs etc. my concern now is the cross and uncross at the decision points. Some of you may think of some ideas. This thing looks like a piece of cake on a daily chart. Also I have an idea for a rainbow version. I think it looks cute. Gonna have fun with this on.

Make sure the push and email works. Busy getting my house closing so won't be doing much trading the next two weeks.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
MathiasJ
Trader

Post by MathiasJ »

nanningbob » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 pm wrote:If everything works Baluda will write a new updated clean version for this indi. So keep the suggestions coming. We also have a request for arrows on the chart also. Once we have a clean version we will post an open source so you can write EAs etc. my concern now is the cross and uncross at the decision points. Some of you may think of some ideas. This thing looks like a piece of cake on a daily chart. Also I have an idea for a rainbow version. I think it looks cute. Gonna have fun with this on.

Make sure the push and email works. Busy getting my house closing so won't be doing much trading the next two weeks.
Really looking forward to this!
I would like to include this in a dashboard EA I am developing.
You are most welcome to see it when you have the time :)
Just ping me.
BR
Mathias
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

Whoa! This is good stuff! I didn't get the memo. For some reason I am missing weeks of notifications from SHF. Good to be back in the loop on things.

I was sitting here this week looking over the CSS coding in Steve's shell and wondering to myself how I could put that to good use in my own projects. And so I started looking into building a dashboard like they were doing over at FailFactory and this thread showed up Google results.

Now I need to go catch up on all the thread action I missed for the past couple of weeks.

Good job gentlemen :clap:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

DigitalCrypto » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 pm wrote:Whoa! This is good stuff! I didn't get the memo. For some reason I am missing weeks of notifications from SHF. Good to be back in the loop on things.
I own this forum yet I once went about a fortnight without receiving any notifications. Did not matter a lot as I tend to keep on top of thingies via various methods I have of keeping up with what is going on here. Irritating though.

It occurred to me after a while to check my gmail spam box. Yep. There were all those missing notifications. My email provider had decided that the forum I own was sending me spam. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After my own forum had been forwarding my notifications for years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or should that be :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: ?

Anyone here think they should be receiving notifications but are not, check your spam settings. Mind, you might have annoyed me and been added to the group here who can do nothing, but that is your fault for annoying me. Best not to, as a general rule.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
MathiasJ
Trader

Post by MathiasJ »

nanningbob » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 pm wrote:If everything works Baluda will write a new updated clean version for this indi. So keep the suggestions coming. We also have a request for arrows on the chart also. Once we have a clean version we will post an open source so you can write EAs etc. my concern now is the cross and uncross at the decision points. Some of you may think of some ideas. This thing looks like a piece of cake on a daily chart. Also I have an idea for a rainbow version. I think it looks cute. Gonna have fun with this on.

Hi again!
I did some playing with iCustom and included that in my dashboard.
So now I have The Entry condition for CSS20_Cross and also the exit condition for it.
And much more.
Here is my latest version.
I will not release the source code, but I promise that it will be available for free.
Most of the indicators and some code come from SHF.
In order to use it make sure you set the sessiontimes and TradingHours right according to your timezone (I am in GMT+1, summertime)(Europe Standard Time)
Add "hgi_lib.ex4" into Libraries and "Super CSS v2.2.ex4" into Indicators.

In order to test CSS 2.0 please start from the setfile and do your adjustments.

One note though, I am still developing the dashboard so please use it in demo for now.
I think you will like it.

The indicators it can use is: MADDY, HGI, CSS Delta, CSS Diff, CSS Cross, Gann, CSS2.0, Stoch, Sixths, BollingerBand, MAStacking, MACross, MASingle, MASingleCross so far.
And many of those can also be used as Exit conditions.

You can also try the default values if you like.

I would like to contribute to SHF by publishing it here in a thread of its own but it is up to Steve to decide on that.
Please have a try in the meantime.
BR
Mathias

PS. And don't forget to change DoTrade to true when you want it to trade for you as it is set to false as default.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MathiasJ on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

V. 2.2 posted page 1 post one. Alerts now working.
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

MathiasJ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 pm wrote:

Hi again!
I did some playing with iCustom and included that in my dashboard.
So now I have The Entry condition for CSS20_Cross and also the exit condition for it.
And much more.
Here is my latest version.
I will not release the source code, but I promise that it will be available for free.
Most of the indicators and some code come from SHF.
In order to use it make sure you set the sessiontimes and TradingHours right according to your timezone (I am in GMT+1, summertime)
Add "hgi_lib.ex4" into Libraries and "Super CSS v2.2.ex4" into Indicators.

In order to test CSS 2.0 please start from the setfile and do your adjustments.

One note though, I am still developing the dashboard so please use it in demo for now.
I think you will like it.

The indicators it can use is: MADDY, HGI, CSS Delta, CSS Diff, CSS Cross, Gann, CSS2.0, Stoch, Sixths, BollingerBand, MAStacking, MACross, MASingle, MASingleCross so far.
And many of those can also be used as Exit conditions.

You can also try the default values if you like.

I would like to contribute to SHF by publishing it here in a thread of its own but it is up to Steve to decide on that.
Please have a try in the meantime.
BR
Mathias
Thank you.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

Dang I deleted the pic in post one. Does anyone have it? Post here so I can put it back. Sheesh
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

nanningbob » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:27 pm wrote:Dang I deleted the pic in post one. Does anyone have it? Post here so I can put it back. Sheesh
Here you are:
Super_CSS_chart_info.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

taipan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:06 am wrote:
nanningbob » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:27 pm wrote:Dang I deleted the pic in post one. Does anyone have it? Post here so I can put it back. Sheesh
Here you are:
Thanks taipan, I have it re-attached to the first post :)

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”