Pipcruiser's Pipmasher 'n' Grid

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

qvintus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 pm wrote:
Hi. Could you tell me if this account is PPGrid H4 only? Fully auto or not?
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/patmont ... id/1133567
Please filter via magic number 666. Mostly full auto.
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

patmontes » 31 Mar 2016, 17:34 wrote:
Thx.
denmig
Trader

Post by denmig »

Hello everyone!

Unfortunatelly, I did not find a place for newbies discussion of using PPnG, so please do not judge strictly :oops:

Firstl of all, I want to thank patmontes, because his posts drived my attention to new grid-feature of old-good PPoS :youknow:

Patmontes, :hi: ! ! !

I have started exactly from his set-file posted few posts ago. One issue I could not understand - why do the trades open and close in couple of seconds (even with Global Prime :uff: ). Every next trade trigers at DistanceBetweenTradesPips pending order, and closes few seconds later. Even if the price is moving in futher direction.

After playing around with different settings I decided to start new demo with the settings attached below. The issue was not solved :arrrg:

Kindly look at the image. This were today's AUDNZD trades. HedgeProfitPips lost :cry:
PPnG.jpg
I am asking for somebody's help, because I just don't see what I am doing wrong. Please help!

Edit on 10.05.16:
I woke up today and it did dawn on me - CloseTradesOnRelevantSemafor=true :arrrg:
I will leave the post here just as FYI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ScarletPipernel

Post by ScarletPipernel »

patmontes » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 pm wrote:
qvintus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 pm wrote:
Hi. Could you tell me if this account is PPGrid H4 only? Fully auto or not?
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/patmont ... id/1133567
Are you still trading this Pat? It looks like it was doing well for a while, plateau'd and then you stopped the demo?
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Yes i had some issues also with the settings. But in principle it should really work. Manually it works by the way. Send a full grid using the scripts of Steve when you see the MWD forming a set up then put in an a trade manager. You may get stuck in a grid once in a while though

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”