simple allPairBasketManager

MPTM's new home
madopter

Post by madopter »

milanese » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 pm wrote: Change your broker, as your's is shitty!! A broker who limits, how many orders you can have open is a no go!!
I assumed almost all brokers had a limit. Which broker doesn't have a limit?
No, you assumed wrong and this thread is not about brokers, use the appropriate threads for your posts.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

madopter » 31 Jan 2018, 21:19 wrote:
milanese » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 pm wrote:
madopter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:45 pm wrote: Hi Tommaso, thank you but there is a problem with the way it's defined. My broker has a maximum of 200, and I want to place 200, and then close. But I'm not allowed to place more than 200. Could you please change it to more than (or equal to)?
Chang your broker, as your's is shitty!! A broker who limits, how many orders you can have open is a no go!!
Normally only your margin restricts the number of open order. On demo accounts though, some brokers like FxPro restrict the maximum number of orders.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

madopter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 pm wrote:
milanese » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 pm wrote: Change your broker, as your's is shitty!! A broker who limits, how many orders you can have open is a no go!!
No, you assumed wrong and this thread is not about brokers, use the appropriate threads for your posts.
The discussion is finished here you got your changes, no thank you, that is too much..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

You gentlemen have been far too kind here today. madopter has lost his posting privileges.

I remind SHF members that posting is a privilege not a right and that SHF is a meritocracy not a democracy.

Tommaso and Thomas, you both have the authority to release the dimwit madopter from purdah and I will not countermand you should you choose to do so. I suggest you let this be a lesson to other dimwits too lazy and stupid to grasp our ethos here, but it is up to you. I will interfere no further.

Unless the dimwit annoys me; then he/she/it is stuffed. :lol:

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
forexdj
Trader

Post by forexdj »

milanese » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm wrote: Here you go with you update new settings are:
CloseBasketIfMoreThanOrders set this to true to use the new function.
CloseIfOrdersAreMoreThan here you set your order maximum, if more orders are open the SAPTM will close all open orders.

Tommaso
Hi Tommaso.
This version 130 is really awesome. Would you be willing to share with us the source file?

Regards

Peter
UKIONA VYAELEA JUA VIMEUNDWA!
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

forexdj » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 am wrote:
Hi Tommaso.
This version 130 is really awesome. Would you be willing to share with us the source file?

Regards

Peter
No sorry, for this one I won't publish the code avoiding abuse, similar reasons like we have for not publishing the HGI code.

Tommaso
Just PM
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
forexdj
Trader

Post by forexdj »

milanese » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:40 pm wrote: No sorry, for this one I won't publish the code avoiding abuse, similar reasons like we have for not publishing the HGI code.

Tommaso
I understand. I have realized that version 130 doesnt give details of the open trades like version 122 does.
The pic below illustrates what I mean. I hope am not asking for too much.
details.PNG
Regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

To give you an idea of how low some lowlifes will stoop, here are a couple of examples.

There is a guy selling MPTM on Ebay as his own work - or was a few years ago.

Here is a PM I received from a member yesterday:
Hello Steve,
I hope all is well for you. I just found out that someone is using your Peaky-EA in ForexFactory: he removed the copyright and put his own name in it. What a shame!
Here are the links:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=741466
and the download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/oygmox

Best regards,
I don't care; what goes around comes around and these lowlifes are undoubtedly living the sort of pathetic, mean-spirited lives they deserve.

If I ever do want to protect my copyright then I shall also only publish compiled files with expiry dates. It is hard to see this happening as my EA's contain vast amounts of code contributed freely by other coders so I have a duty to keep it free and open source, but you never know.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

forexdj » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:52 am wrote:
I understand. I have realized that version 130 doesnt give details of the open trades like version 122 does.
The pic below illustrates what I mean. I hope am not asking for too much.

Regards
Peter
here you go...
SAPBTM131.ex4

Tommaso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just PM
forexdj
Trader

Post by forexdj »

milanese » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:31 pm wrote: here you go...

Tommaso
Thank you Tommaso. I really appreciate.

Return to “Utilities Indicators and Scripts”