TDesk Setups Exchange

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by SteveHopwood »

LittleCaro » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:12 pm wrote:Ok guys, everything is running, and let the magic happens :)

I have regrouped all the stuff needed in an archive, so it's easy to backup. I miss some indicators like pivots,etc. If you find it complete the archive and post it.

Thanks a lot Leon for this mazing system, and thanks to all coders here, your Tdesk is brilliant.
That is really helpful. Thanks. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

have regrouped all the stuff needed in an archive, so it's easy to backup. I miss some indicators like pivots,etc. If you find it complete the archive and post it.

Thanks a lot Leon for this mazing system, and thanks to all coders here, your Tdesk is brilliant.
Thanks for this LittleCaro, nicely thought out :good:
When I get a chance I will update the folders with all the indicators etc, I use.

Cheers
Leon
pipcruiser
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by pipcruiser »

A suggestion if I may:

Maybe a feature like : Only trade fresh Stoch7 trend : True

This will only allow a new trade if Stoch7 has changed color (trend) - and thereby betting on we get in early in the trend - and not to late....

Just an Idea :mrgreen:

PC

Wavegarrick » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:00 am wrote:
SteveHopwood » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:49 pm wrote:Just checking Leon. Did you mean this from your previous post:
When my demo closes a trade in a loss I add the currency pair to my live trading Ea.
Hi Steve,

Not sure I understand your question and forgive me if I give you a dumb answer :oops: . Anyway, it is the first time I am using trade desk partner Ea on my live account. Well that is for the last week. Seeing I have been trading this manually at any rate up to 10 pairs I have let the ea take over trades that are in profit as well as in a loss. The rest of the pairs I have progressively loaded onto the Tdesk dashboard for Desky Ea to take over the pair to trade, but only if my demo account opened a trade in the opposite direction to make the transition as smooth as possible and hopefully synchronize with the flow of the market. This has paid dividends, not perfect as I do have losers inbetween but from trading this manually I do know that the Ea would have opened buy trades in overbought and sell trades in oversold territory if I simply loaded all pairs in one go. Anyway, as I said it is just a suggestion and what works for me may not work for others.

Hope I make sense.

Ps. Thanks for all the Thank you's Guys and I hope this works and can help somebody out there.

Cheers
Leon
"Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away"...
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by tomele »

Hi.

I really don't like all those ideas of discrete decisions being added to Desky. Can't we try to optimize TDesk inputs before deluting everything within Desky? No?

Ehup. Is this your signature? "Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away"...

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
pipcruiser
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by pipcruiser »

You are right - less is more :)

PC
tomele » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:27 am wrote:Hi.

I really don't like all those ideas of discrete decisions being added to Desky. Can't we try to optimize TDesk inputs before deluting everything within Desky? No?

Ehup. Is this your signature? "Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away"...

Cheers
Thomas
"Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away"...
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:27 pm wrote:Hi.

Cheers
Thomas
I am coding Desky. He will only ever react to TDesk signals apart from the usual trade management stuff.

Not much point of Desky else.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
nwesterhuijs

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by nwesterhuijs »

LittleCaro » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:12 pm wrote:Ok guys, everything is running, and let the magic happens :)

I have regrouped all the stuff needed in an archive, so it's easy to backup. I miss some indicators like pivots,etc. If you find it complete the archive and post it.

I had done some searching and found the remaining indicators online in the public domain. They loaded for me, but there is a chance that I found a different indie with the same name, so just be aware and if you discover it, please indicate as such. I have added them to the archive.

Cheers,

Norbert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruster400
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Bruster400 »

Quick question about this HGI setup. In the default settings within the template, the HGI indicator is set to include the current live candle:
2018-12-21_1104.png

Can I just confirm that this is the intended behaviour? Across 3 timeframes this could result in multiple solo signals in a short period of time. Now that Desky is capable of placing multiple trades I just wanted to make sure that this is correct.

I'm in no way challenging or criticising, just checking. :smile:

Thanks Bruster.

PS: Thanks to LittleCaro and Norbert for your archives - very handy for anyone who hasn't used HGI for a while!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
c1borg
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by c1borg »

Because its the default setting doesnt mean its the right setting you need to decide what behaviour you want in your setup :hi: I would read the serious note here http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 106&t=5545
wallywonka
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by wallywonka »

Just thought I'd see how everyone is getting along in here... I've been testing a large number of setups, none I've found worthwhile to post as yet although one is showing promise I'll see how it goes this week.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”