Hello

Hey guys. Please read the sticky in this thread.

Hello

Postby sky7light » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:43 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just registered and wanted to say a quick hi to everyone.
I just started learning trading a few months ago and still finding my ways around.

Came upon this forum after I saw it mentioning one of my current strategies and looking to find more.

Cheers,
Johnny
sky7light

Hello

Postby SteveHopwood » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:38 pm

sky7light ยป Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:43 pm wrote:Hey Everyone,

Just registered and wanted to say a quick hi to everyone.
I just started learning trading a few months ago and still finding my ways around.

Came upon this forum after I saw it mentioning one of my current strategies and looking to find more.

Cheers,
Johnny

You will have noticed some restrictions on your rights here. My Welcome message to all new members is sitting in your/their inbox. This tells you where to get started quickly and easily and explains the need for the early restrictions. These are now lifted from you and so you have full access to everything here.

Enjoy yourself.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Return to Welcome