FX VPS - Cheaper and faster than the rest!

Add you VPS promotions here
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Sandovich » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:40 am wrote:Ok now I am pissed !

I requested that you cancel my trial immediately and that you delete my VPS as I want to give my old service provider a second chance , should they fail again in service I will switch to you .

Now I get the following in my email :
"We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 6872339850

Upgrade/Downgrade: Basic 1.99 Trial => FX VPS - Basic Trial Renewal
Billing Cycle: Monthly
Total Due Today: $18.00 USD
"

This after I requested you to cancel it !!!!!

Also I am still waiting for the support but gave up on that as it wasn't that serious . It was not in my junk mail either .

My advice to readers is stay away from these guys . I hope you reverse this charge ASAP .
Paul Sandow,

Thank you for trying our services. I would of suggested that you contacted support directly before you jumped to the forums.

Our trial system is fairly new and not fully integrated into all of the other systems.

1.) You did create a ticket( less than 24 hours from your 7 day trial ending) and you did receive a response from our team that your service is to be terminated. We normally wait 24 hours before fully 'cancelling' the service.

2.) Your support query was resolved within 22 minutes of you logging the request.

2.) You were informed on the various options to cancel your service 3-4 days into the trial.

3.) You can login to your back office and see the termination for yourself.

4.) Our automated system sent you an email (as we're past the trial date) but never actually billed you.

5.) If you checked your paypal account you would also see that no payment has been taken.

6.) Lets say in the worst case scenario.. we accidentally billed you when we shouldn't of (we are only human after all) we would refund you your money immediately and compensate you for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Eaymon Latif
Sandovich
Trader

Post by Sandovich »

Yes you are correct that it did not bill me which I appreciate .

The support was there initially but was not finalised , as you did not give me the answer to how to reboot the server it was only when I took it to the forum that I got a response .

I will retract my statement that I would not recommend your service . It is Forex focused which is really nice and during the trial it was stable and the speed was good no overloading on process speed etc .

In my opinion the support is a bit slow as even 30 mins can be detrimental on some EA's , my response time was longer than 30 mins but it wasn't critical . I wanted to test the the reboot of Empty4 when the server shuts down for something like updates . But in your defence most VPS support that I have used in the past is also about 30 mins depending .
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Sandovich » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:54 pm wrote:Yes you are correct that it did not bill me which I appreciate .

The support was there initially but was not finalised , as you did not give me the answer to how to reboot the server it was only when I took it to the forum that I got a response .

I will retract my statement that I would not recommend your service . It is Forex focused which is really nice and during the trial it was stable and the speed was good no overloading on process speed etc .

In my opinion the support is a bit slow as even 30 mins can be detrimental on some EA's , my response time was longer than 30 mins but it wasn't critical . I wanted to test the the reboot of Empty4 when the server shuts down for something like updates . But in your defence most VPS support that I have used in the past is also about 30 mins depending .
if you do need immediate support live chat is best and is always available with operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

the ticket created in our system wasn't for restarting but for startup.cmd, also I did respond to each of your pre sales request but never heard back from you?

either way if there is anything further on the subject please contact my team through support tickets or live chat.

thanks,

Eaymon Latif
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

I accept your explanation for restarting the server via live chat and will report back on how it works should I need it. However can you tell me/us what the reasoning was behind the removal of the restart facility on the Website?
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

c1borg » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:09 am wrote:I accept your explanation for restarting the server via live chat and will report back on how it works should I need it. However can you tell me/us what the reasoning was behind the removal of the restart facility on the Website?
We apologize that should of been added back in (i have requested my dev team twice now). our core backoffice software rushed out a release and other plugins have been slow to follow.

We had to implement this release as it relates to credit card security (a lot of people lost money on 3rd party software so they report 3-5 months of charges as fraud...including the VPS). it's frustrating but happens...

for new credit card purchases we have '3d secure' technology and a few other minor features, but we should have your full vps info in the information panel and within the next 24 hours we should have restart from the dashboard resolved.

This a miss on our part and we're very sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you. Is there any other features you would like us to add?

eaymon
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

eaymon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am wrote:
c1borg » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:09 am wrote:I accept your explanation for restarting the server via live chat and will report back on how it works should I need it. However can you tell me/us what the reasoning was behind the removal of the restart facility on the Website?
We apologize that should of been added back in (i have requested my dev team twice now). our core backoffice software rushed out a release and other plugins have been slow to follow.

We had to implement this release as it relates to credit card security (a lot of people lost money on 3rd party software so they report 3-5 months of charges as fraud...including the VPS). it's frustrating but happens...

for new credit card purchases we have '3d secure' technology and a few other minor features, but we should have your full vps info in the information panel and within the next 24 hours we should have restart from the dashboard resolved.

This a miss on our part and we're very sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you. Is there any other features you would like us to add?

eaymon
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Hi, quick question do you have any plans to upgrade now Windows 7 is no longer supported?
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 am wrote:Hi, quick question do you have any plans to upgrade now Windows 7 is no longer supported?
yes, please contact us and we'll create a new 2012 server for you to migrate to. We will provide you with several days to transition your setup over.

eaymon
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

eaymon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:08 pm wrote:
c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 am wrote:Hi, quick question do you have any plans to upgrade now Windows 7 is no longer supported?
yes, please contact us and we'll create a new 2012 server for you to migrate to. We will provide you with several days to transition your setup over.

eaymon
Awesome service :good: will be in touch :smile:
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm wrote:
eaymon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:08 pm wrote:

eaymon
Awesome service :good: will be in touch :smile:

if you want show your love please leave us a review on forex peace army!

Return to “VPS promotions”