The 100,000 pips SPB Challenge

RMSSC
Trader

Post by RMSSC »

rapple » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:59 am wrote:Dear all

Thank you for your interest in my TDesk setup. It was actually one that Thomas posted for us to trial using UBD

I have also include one of the pairs (EURAUD) as a preface to my thoughts below

We live in extraordinary and worrying times the like of which have not been seen before on the FX market due to COVID-19

Most pairs have been trending in an exponential fashion

I have managed to pick up some great trend trades using Thomas and SHF awesome software but I fear this is more luck that good management

I would not trade this setup on a LIVE account until we return to some normality and the setup proves itself

If you would still like the setup files I can post

Cheers Richard
I would like to know which indicator is the "PKY", I am curious and the two SS-1 D1, is not what the TDesk Trading Partner shows.
I only see an SS1-D1 indicator.
You could clear these doubts.
Cheers :hi:
mastercool
Trader

Post by mastercool »

RMSSC » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:10 pm wrote:
rapple » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:59 am wrote:Dear all

Thank you for your interest in my TDesk setup. It was actually one that Thomas posted for us to trial using UBD

I have also include one of the pairs (EURAUD) as a preface to my thoughts below

We live in extraordinary and worrying times the like of which have not been seen before on the FX market due to COVID-19

Most pairs have been trending in an exponential fashion

I have managed to pick up some great trend trades using Thomas and SHF awesome software but I fear this is more luck that good management

I would not trade this setup on a LIVE account until we return to some normality and the setup proves itself

If you would still like the setup files I can post

Cheers Richard
I would like to know which indicator is the "PKY", I am curious and the two SS-1 D1, is not what the TDesk Trading Partner shows.
I only see an SS1-D1 indicator.
You could clear these doubts.
Cheers :hi:
PKY must be PeakyBuffers loaded with TDesk Universal Buffers Drone , he might have changed only the name .
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

taipan » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:49 pm wrote:Hi rapple,

What is the indicator PKY on H1 TF. Also why there are 2 SS-1 in the TDesk chart?
The only reason that we saw two SS-1 label in the chart, one is the Baluda Superslope TD v2 loaded on the chart and the other one is Slopybuffers (configured using TDesk Universal Buffer Drone and renamed it as SS-1 as label). With regard to PKY, guess is Peakybuffers (Wrong guess, it is actually Peaky Hi Lo indicator loaded on H4 TF chart).

May be I am wrong, need rapple to clarify.

taipan
rapple
Trader

Post by rapple »

Hi all

Have not forgotten about you..just snowed under moving my office into home-isolation due to COVID-19

I have also been trying to find the original post that published the system, but to no avail. If anyone does find it let me know

Cheers Richard
bodavid
Trader

Post by bodavid »

rapple » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 am wrote:Hi all

Have not forgotten about you..just snowed under moving my office into home-isolation due to COVID-19

I have also been trying to find the original post that published the system, but to no avail. If anyone does find it let me know

Cheers Richard
Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing!

It might have been in this excellent post by Thomas?

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=5681&p=167735#p167735

Cheers,
Ben
zafh
Trader

Post by zafh »

Is there an award for the fastest to 10000 pips :?: :?: :?:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

zafh » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 am wrote:Is there an award for the fastest to 10000 pips :?: :?: :?:
There was. Somebody won it a looooonnnnggggg time ago.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
rapple
Trader

Post by rapple »

Ok. I have had a look at my setup and it is actually a mistake on my part that has created such incredible gains.

The system is really just a simple SS with Peaky (similar to Slopey Peaky Bob). However when I reloaded Empty4 after a computer shutdown (10th Jan 2020) I forgot to reinstate "Desky". :arrrg: This meant from 10th Jan I did not opened/closed any new trades.

Fortunately, out of 23 pairs, only 4 showed a loss and some pairs had incredible gains. :shock:

Maybe a new strategy is to open trades based on SS and Peaky and just let them go

My profits are starting to pull back now but I am going to leave it running to see what happens

Cheers Richard
biobier
Trader

Post by biobier »

Hi all, attached a version U based on FXT-SPB-3T with implemented the max order check as posted by Steve in SPB thread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Must-reads for FOREX NOOBS as me:
Help for Newbies.
Information For Beginners
jimbol999

Post by jimbol999 »

biobier » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:09 pm wrote:Hi all, attached a version U based on FXT-SPB-3T with implemented the max order check as posted by Steve in SPB thread

Thanks Bio, and all.

Im testing that version... its a beauty.
u.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Coordinated EA Testing Forum”