CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
jozef85

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by jozef85 »

puffoley » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:53 pm wrote:Hello people,

Anyone still using HGI with CSS ? I´ve had amazing result trading H1 time frame with a read on Daily CSS and superslope on H4. Would love to share opinion on CSS read.

buying----> EUR/AUD,EUR/NZD,EUR/CAD,EUR/CAD
selling---->AUD/CHF,AUD/JPY,NZD/CHF,NZD/JPY,CAD/CHF,CAD/JPY,USD/CHF,USD/JPY
Hi puffoley,

I just started to study this thread recently and trying to understand how it works. Im more than happy to share my ideas with you and i will be happy if we can keep this thread going or at least continue on PM :clap:
FOREX newbie,still learning every day :p
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Beautiful entry from HGB on H4 after a read on weekly CSS on AUDCHf.

I´m buying AUDCHF(h4), NZDUSD(h1)
Selling NZDJPY(h4),CADJPY(h1), GBPNZD(h1).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jozef85

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by jozef85 »

Puffoley. i can see from your CSS chart that you choose trade not just because of strenght, but also if they are gonna cross? I mean from the lines you draw, is this also another confirmation for you? :roll:

thanks
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

Yes you are right, when i see two currency overextend and going behind the 0.9 line and then coming back i check the pair and then choose if there is an opportunity or not...in this case i thought AUDCHF was trending up and there was no resistance until 0.64318 so for me it was a good setup. I took a small 50 pips profit on H4 when i saw daily superslope came back under de 2 lines.
Hgb is still buying on this pair so if the trend resume a buy will be taken. I monitor more often with those trades...they are riskier i think.
Sidorenko

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by Sidorenko »

puffoley » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:51 pm wrote:Yes you are right, when i see two currency overextend and going behind the 0.9 line and then coming back i check the pair and then choose if there is an opportunity or not...in this case i thought AUDCHF was trending up and there was no resistance until 0.64318 so for me it was a good setup. I took a small 50 pips profit on H4 when i saw daily superslope came back under de 2 lines.
Hgb is still buying on this pair so if the trend resume a buy will be taken. I monitor more often with those trades...they are riskier i think.
Hello, I am practicing how to read CSS on higher time frames and use this principle:
- Daily CSS: big picture for my choise.
- Entry / exit with H4 arrow after bluewave or rad buy / sell follow weekly and daily trend (close candle because I want to know if the buy / sell arrow is really valid for the price). I usually join early but suggest parameters> = 1 or = <- 1 on higher time frames.
- Entry / exit with M15 arrow after bluewave or rad buy / sell follow H4 cross.

And, Are you interested in the specs of H4 to join M15? Should it be >=1 or =<-1 for join??

I need to many thanks for Steve, Milanese, Bob, Leon, Garry and many other talent traders that I have not said. You have helped us step by step clearly and fully to be able to do something better. This is my first post and I'm sorry for my English. I'm not really good at that.

Sido
jozef85

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by jozef85 »

puffoley » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:51 pm wrote:Yes you are right, when i see two currency overextend and going behind the 0.9 line and then coming back i check the pair and then choose if there is an opportunity or not...in this case i thought AUDCHF was trending up and there was no resistance until 0.64318 so for me it was a good setup. I took a small 50 pips profit on H4 when i saw daily superslope came back under de 2 lines.
Thank you Pufoley for your reply. i would like to confirm a thing. You mentioned that "I took a small 50 pips profit on H4 when i saw daily superslope came back under de 2 lines.". What exactly do you mean by this?

thank you :mrgreen:
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

I´will try to be clearer on this one....

I don´t want to spend to much time in front of my computer watching the screen because i tend to make more mistakes when i do so. For me the solution is to have a read on daily CCS and then let HGB take the trade in H1. Then i monitor the trade and decide when to go out of the trade using superslope in H4.
I will be out of the trade if superslope change color and i´m in profit or if superslope cross the 2 lines and comes back under it and i´m in profit.
My original stoploss is set behind the 2nd fractal before the trade and if a new fractal is formed while in profit i´ll move stoploss to BE.
I always check strong support and resistance and in some cases i´ll decide not to take a trade or to take profit if the market is near a support/resistance.
On AUDCHF i choose to take profit because i thought if the trend resumed a new buy would be taken.I´would have been BE anyway.I also knew i was a little late on this trade.

I guess a read on H4css and an entry on M15 is possible if it is you trading style but i know BOB didn´t recommend to use CSS on lower time frames (h1,m15...).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
puffoley
Trader

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by puffoley »

NZDUSD is ranging in CSS daily and EURNZD,NZDUSD and NZDCHF were all close to a support/resistance so i thought it was a good opportunity. HGB took a great entry.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by SteveHopwood »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
jozef85

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by jozef85 »

puffoley » Mon May 04, 2020 11:54 am wrote:I´will try to be clearer on this one....

I don´t want to spend to much time in front of my computer watching the screen because i tend to make more mistakes when i do so. For me the solution is to have a read on daily CCS and then let HGB take the trade in H1. Then i monitor the trade and decide when to go out of the trade using superslope in H4.
I will be out of the trade if superslope change color and i´m in profit or if superslope cross the 2 lines and comes back under it and i´m in profit.
My original stoploss is set behind the 2nd fractal before the trade and if a new fractal is formed while in profit i´ll move stoploss to BE.
I always check strong support and resistance and in some cases i´ll decide not to take a trade or to take profit if the market is near a support/resistance.
On AUDCHF i choose to take profit because i thought if the trend resumed a new buy would be taken.I´would have been BE anyway.I also knew i was a little late on this trade.

I guess a read on H4css and an entry on M15 is possible if it is you trading style but i know BOB didn´t recommend to use CSS on lower time frames (h1,m15...).
Thank you very much puffoley :clap:

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”