HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
romeolima48

HGI

Post by romeolima48 »

milanese » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm wrote:I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.

Files are attached to the first post, as always.

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thank you, for your amazing job!!! :hi:
nicolkoekoek
Trader

HGI

Post by nicolkoekoek »

Hi, is it possible to get the HGI for the MT5 Platform?

More and more people are switching, since you can now trade futures with very low margin and no extra overnight costs (No Swap).

There are programs and scripts that can do this, like
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=293190
But with HGI I do not have the mq4 for HGI.. :?
Converting the HGI for MT5 would be highly appriciated!!

Regards, N
josch
Trader

HGI

Post by josch »

Good morning,

refreshing Empty4 most recent build 1260 (indicators, experts and so on) to update and delete oldies, I was recognizing an error always I start Empty4 in Terminal/Experts: "cannot load C:\......\Libraries\hgi_lib.ex4". This directory doesn't contain the mentioned lib.ex4.

Just read, that old versions of HGI have to be deleted before updating. Nonetheless the hgi_lib isn't needed to run the normal indi, I don't find anything, which may cause to start the lib. Any idea/help very appreciated.

Regards & good luck
josch
... trading is war - life is simple ...
Daily EUR/USD Range https://twitter.com/traderjjs
medranoangel

HGI

Post by medranoangel »

romeolima48 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:00 am wrote:
milanese » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm wrote:I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Hi, i cant find de new version of hgi, can you help me ?

Thanks.
tonyharmony
Trader

HGI

Post by tonyharmony »

medranoangel » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:33 am wrote:

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thanks.

Everything you need is on page 1 of this thread
:xm:
One can't learn from one's success, but one can learn an enormous amount from one's failures! Determination to succeed is the only goal....
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

medranoangel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm wrote:

Enjoy!

Tommaso

Thanks.
I am not entirely sure which bit of, "Files are attached to the first post, as always." has escaped your understanding.

I allowed one of your idiotic posts to go through earlier, but disallowed two more.

Read my Welcome message with care - especially the second paragraph. Continue as you have started here and your time will be short.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cmeade2
Trader

HGI

Post by cmeade2 »

I am using Empty4 on Oanda because I am in the US (can't use Global Prime). The problem with Oanda is that their time is GMT -5. Does this cause a problem with the D1 indicators in HGI?

Thanks

cmeade2
forexkam

HGI

Post by forexkam »

thanks for the best indicator.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

cmeade2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:32 pm wrote:I am using Empty4 on Oanda because I am in the US (can't use Global Prime). The problem with Oanda is that their time is GMT -5. Does this cause a problem with the D1 indicators in HGI?

Thanks

cmeade2
I am attempting to reply here in the absence of anyone brighter than me.

My best guess this: any criminal who has their time as GGMT - 5 is taking the piss. And doing their best to take you for a ride to somewhere where you no longer have any money.

So look into ditto viewtopic.php?p=165552#p165552

All so-called 'brokers' should align their daily/weekly open times with Sydney. You can cheerfully regard any who does not do so as "criminals" because that is their intent i.e. separate you from your cash at the earliest possible opportunity.

So, open a demo account with GP and use ditto to copy the trades to the criminal of your choice. Just open a demo account at viewtopic.php?p=35762#p35762 and move onfrom there.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
snip

HGI

Post by snip »

Hi Tommaso

Is there any chance of getting HGI_v16.06.ex4 with all the elerts set to false. I am using this indicator in an EA with iCustom() and when I get the wavyTrend and wavyRange indicator buffers I get elerts popping up. I could of course put all the presets in the iCustom() call, but I would have to put in 18 extra parameters and they could change on further releases.

Sorry to be a pain..

Cheers Pete

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”