HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
milanese
TechAdmin

HGI

Post by milanese »

snip » Mon May 25, 2020 3:01 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso

Is there any chance of getting HGI_v16.06.ex4 with all the elerts set to false. I am using this indicator in an EA with iCustom() and when I get the wavyTrend and wavyRange indicator buffers I get elerts popping up. I could of course put all the presets in the iCustom() call, but I would have to put in 18 extra parameters and they could change on further releases.

Sorry to be a pain..

Cheers Pete
Hi Pete,

attached you will find your version
HGI_v16.09noAlert.ex4
Best wishes

Tommaso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snip

HGI

Post by snip »

Thank you so much Tommaso.

I cannot test it now but, I will be trying it tomorrow.. Once again I am much oblieged.

Cheers Pete
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

snip » Mon May 25, 2020 3:01 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso

Is there any chance of getting HGI_v16.06.ex4 with all the elerts set to false. I am using this indicator in an EA with iCustom() and when I get the wavyTrend and wavyRange indicator buffers I get elerts popping up. I could of course put all the presets in the iCustom() call, but I would have to put in 18 extra parameters and they could change on further releases.

Sorry to be a pain..

Cheers Pete
So stop being a pain and do a teensy bit of work on your own behalf.

Lazy and stupid morons like you are not welcome at SHF. You are one more one moronic post away from a ban.

Grow up cretin. I am watching you.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
snip

HGI

Post by snip »

Hi Tommaso

I have just installed your noelert indi and it works a treat. Much appreciated..

I am a stickler for clean code and this version has smartened up my code once again.

Thankyou..

Cheers Pete
rogeriocaron

HGI

Post by rogeriocaron »

Hi,

This is my first post on this wonderful forum. Such a gem that I found almost by mistake!

Everybody already thanked Bob and the great team that made this indi and -many-other contributions, but even if it seems that I`m late for the party, I really appreciate all the effort made in building, improving and sharing.

I joined the forum 2 or 3 weeks ago and since then I`m falling in love more and more. After reading almost 3 thousand posts on this topic I can say that you`ve done a great job. It was such a delightful experience to see things unfold, the meeting you had with Bob, the precious treasuries found here and there, the eternal rep.. :clap: :clap: :clap: question and so on. I fell like an archaeologist trying to understand all the different version and connections with other strategies/topics.

All I have to say is that you captured me, and as a puzzle lover trying to pragmatically solve a few and exciting problems that the market propose, I`m feeling like discovering a library full of material of study and an endless source of ideas.

Allow me a few more lines and just a bit more of offtopicness, it`s my first post. Steve thank you the forum. It`s on this kind of places, full of smart and steadfast minds, that great things are created. Thank you Bob for the amazing work and patience. Thank you Tommaso and so many others :clap:

For me particularly this is the biggest reward of all this, as an ex researcher that is currently living in a peaceful island at the Mediterranean: to be able to read, digest, test and eventually contribute (I just need to read and test MPTM,HGB, HGIMatrix, T-Desk, SPB,etc.... :smile: )

The Holy Grail

It seems that I'm a bit late here, the last 10 pages took almost 2 years, maybe the members are more focused on the different combinations.

After all the good reviews I decided to test it. I confess that it's not my style to test something without knowing it's logic. But I understand and agree with the reason why you need to keep it secret, although from previous posts and the manual I can figure out a few parameters.

I don't trade all the signals and basically I'm following a basket of 18 forex pairs, gold and my dear Dow Jones for the fun. So far so good!

I really like combination between trending and ranging elements that are somehow part of the HGI. I`m not yet at the point of using it blindly, nor I think that`s the original idea. it`s more about giving you in a glance a lot of condensed information.

I have just 10 trading days of observation so not much to add now. I need to trade it and my next step will be integrate a script to close trades during the night : Asian session is so wild this days! There`s always a new vaccine during the night :D and what was blue at night becomes red in the morning :D That`s why so far I`m always closing all my no-trend trades before going to sleep.

On the last 2 weeks HGI detected very good moves, some of them that I decided not to take :D. After a short period of demo I saw the potential and I started a small live account with HGI16.09 : we are up 4,71% for the week.

Finally, my purpose is to grow the balance and make the compounding magic works for the next years. Let`s see where we will get. I will donate at least half of my profits for charity, website maintenance and organizations in my country. No point in not sharing freely what came freely, specially because I was on the other side working for almost nothing in so many projects in the past..

After 3 months of WFH, I`m returning to the office and I won`t be able to keep my second screen capturing my eyes, some forums or charts on buggy4, but at least I will leave HGI on my work computer 24H, always on and receiving every single notification =)

And you guys, where are you with HGI? How are you trading, what did you discover on the last years?

Great weekend to all,
Rogerio
milanese
TechAdmin

HGI

Post by milanese »

I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.
They will now expire 09/2021.

Files are attached to the first post, as always.

Enjoy!

Tommaso
echoman01
Trader

HGI

Post by echoman01 »

Thank-you !
Synax

HGI

Post by Synax »

Hi! Thank you for the interesting indicator!!! Accidentally came to this forum and today is the first day to try trading with my trading system. There is a feeling that they complement each other very well. Next trading week I will look carefully at the indicator readings. Maybe a super system. Thank you again!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverTrader
Trader

HGI

Post by SilverTrader »

milanese » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:56 pm wrote:I have updated the HGI files with a new expiry date, please note, for a flawless use of the patched versions, you need prior to installing them on your computer delete the older versions.
They will now expire 09/2021.

Files are attached to the first post, as always.

Enjoy!

Tommaso
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Wayne

Never look down on a person, unless you plan to help him up!
aliex

HGI

Post by aliex »

hello dear friend's and trader's
i am using HGI_v17.00.ex4
i have a little problem.
when i switch to monthly...
my chart freezing for 20 seconds...
is there a solution to fix this problem or it's normal?
thank you

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”