Wavegarrick's HGI Trading

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
TomH

Post by TomH »

Thank you Leon for the good advise. I feel like I have been drinking from a fire hose trying to comprehend everything, but in a good way. I have a couple of demos running now so I expect to learn a lot from those too.

Thanks again.

Tom
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Based on questions received. Below is my latest template with all the indicators I use to tweak TDesk. I have updated post 1 with my template.
"step Ehlers optimal tracking filter" is not on page 1. Here it is.
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
Screenshot_642.png
Best regards
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tvhh94

Post by tvhh94 »

Wavegarrick » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:11 pm wrote:Hi Guys,

Based on questions received. Below is my latest template with all the indicators I use to tweak TDesk. I have updated post 1 with my template.
"step Ehlers optimal tracking filter" is not on page 1. Here it is.

Best regards
Leon
Thank you
tvhh94

Post by tvhh94 »

Wavegarrick » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:16 pm wrote:Hi Guys just a little bit of give back.

INTRODUCTION:

Many thanks to Steve Hopwood and Milanese for creating this thread for us and allowing me to continue my work learned over the years from my mentor and role model - Nanningbob. A saying from Bob that always sticks in my mind "Trade to trade another day" :) .

UPDATE 21/07/2020 My chart template.You need the following indicators from my list of indicators below. (DWMpivots, Wyatt's pivots, stochastics color mtf, solar winds Joy, Hgi_v16.09, #Mtf Rsi, step Ehlers optimal tracking filter, sixths sq mod1.2, xSupertrend histogram, 10.6 SSG 100.50)
This is the chart template I tweak my settings from for TDesk.

UPDATE 21/04/2020 I have set up a step by step guide to follow with my system.
10.6 SSG 100.50.mq4
10.9_3.27STO7D1_wTS_ HT ALERT.ex4
10.9_3.27STO7D1_wTS_ HT ALERT.mq4
Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.2.mq4
#MTF_RSI.mq4
Stochastic color mtf.ex4
Stochastic color mtf.mq4
STO7_D1_MA_TREND.mq4
Hi sir,
I have followed all your steps to setup Tdesk but didnt get the same results. I dont understand the step "On the same chart open your indicator "TDesk Universal Buffers Drone"" and so on. So I load 3 template u attached on 3 charts. And here are my charts:
Thank for your hard work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

I have followed all your steps to setup Tdesk but didnt get the same results. I dont understand the step "On the same chart open your indicator "TDesk Universal Buffers Drone"" and so on. So I load 3 template u attached on 3 charts. And here are my charts:
Tvh,
A question for you. Did you upload the "TDesk Universal Buffers Drone" indicator from the link that I gave you?
Because if you did, my template would have picked up the indicator and your picture shows nothing in it.
You seem clueless and you have to go through my installation guide properly and follow the steps point for point, otherwise, I cannot help you.

Cheers.
Mankigdom
Trader

Post by Mankigdom »

Good day to you Wavegarrick and anyone using your system.
I am using your setup just as you have it posted, no problem with it.
Just wanted to find out, with the trading magic number set to 46, should desky manage any manual entered trades ! Recently I tried it and it didn't take over, I assume that if its not related to a script mentioned in Steve's quote below then its my setup.
Has anyone any experience with manual entered trades on it !

Just was checking on a quote from Steve on it:
That Desky's default magic number is 0; this is the same as manually sent trades, so he will take over management of any such trades. It will need an order sending script that allows you to send a non zero magic number if you have set Desky's Magic Number input to non zero.

Your system has excellent trade management, I am using a non Tdesk indicator on a demo as part my manual entry which shows promise. I would like to add it to my charts on your setup for manual entries and let Desky manage the trade to see how it looks, am looking at it on my Monster demo charts as well.

Appreciate any ideas
Thanks
Mankigdom
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Mankigdom,

The easiest way for you,if you want to trade manually in conjunction with the EA.

Set Desky magic number to Zero.
Set Tdesk magic number to Zero.

Desky will take over any manual trades you have entered as well as open its own trades.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Cheers.
Mankigdom
Trader

Post by Mankigdom »

Thank You Leon, so easy. I had tried with Desky's on 0 but did not do anything to Tdesk :oops:
Thanks again
pichha

Post by pichha »

Hello i would like so know where are the manuals here

i have installed the templates and indicators, but i am having trouble installing HGI on Tdesk, it always makes an error.
The second thing is, how does these "basket" works?

Sorry for newbie questions, but i am a little confused

Thank you for answers.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Picha,
i would like so know where are the manuals here
I assume you are talking about HGI?
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3985
i have installed the templates and indicators, but i am having trouble installing HGI on Tdesk, it always makes an error.
You need all the hgi v16.09 indicators and hgi lib file (must go in your library folder)from pg1 here:
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3964
USD setfile: Take note - this is a signals drone and not a buffers drone.
USD HGI.set
Follow the above steps and you cannot go wrong.
The second thing is, how does these "basket" works?
Sorry can not help you there. You need to play with the settings and dont expect anyone to spoonfeed you with this.

Cheers.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”