TDesk-Trading Partner User Guide clarification

telese

Post by telese »

Hello,
I've read the User Guide and saw this:"Desky makes no trade opening and closing decisions for himself apart from a countertrend scalp feature."
Does anybody knows more details on "countertrend scalp feature". And if can be changed/modified. And if it can be modified where are the settings for this?
Thanks in advance for replies!
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

telese » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm wrote:Hello,
I've read the User Guide and saw this:"Desky makes no trade opening and closing decisions for himself apart from a countertrend scalp feature."
Does anybody knows more details on "countertrend scalp feature". And if can be changed/modified. And if it can be modified where are the settings for this?
Thanks in advance for replies!
Didn't read it very well, did you? Couldn't be arsed to read as far as the section that describes this.

How stupid are you?

For your information, I write user guides so I do not need to answer moronic questions like this one. I loathe writing the damn things.

To make matters worse, when an idiot like you asks a dumb question like this, I check to see if I have missed something.

I haven't and am bloody annoyed to be called upon to do so just because you are an idle dimwit.

Read the sodding guide properly this time.

I have locked this thread. Attract my attention imbecilically again and I will remove your ability to post at all.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Newbie Discussion”